MM had a Plan at Full Back

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Did anyone ever see Lupke being used so much as he is thus far in these two games. We know MM had Kuhn in his days at GB , so I guess it's only right for him to have one here as he's running the offense.

But for him to be a rookie, I thought we were just going to use a TE back there. I'm impressed with him so far, that block on that screen pass was amazing. Please give your thoughts on this undrafted rookie...

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I think that as the year goes on, his role will continue to expand as he adjusts to the speed of the NFL after coming from the FCS ranks.

I think by the end of the year, you will see him as the primary short-distance runner, and a pass catcher, and his role as lead blocker will expand.

links18

Reaction score
Tap the breaks: It was a rookie FB that got Romo's clavicle broken in 2010. Let's give it half a season at least and see how he does in all the different aspects of the position, including pass protection.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Tap the breaks: It was a rookie FB that got Romo's clavicle broken in 2010. Let's give it half a season at least and see how he does in all the different aspects of the position, including pass protection.
maxresdefault.jpg

sbark

Reaction score
OK, missed block....but as i remember, it was the way Tony Landed, and the defender total weight applied. The missed block was just part of football and part of a chain reaction.

ITs a inherent risk of playing football that all players take on...

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Fun quiz: No looking it up

Who was the leading rusher on Hunter Luepkes college team his freshman year?

NotForLong

Reaction score
?
O'Tay

conner01

Reaction score
I seen him block the wrong guy once but he’s learning. These two games we led the whole game and you power run when you get a lead. As the season goes on I see his role changing from game to game. He is a capable runner and has good hands. Nice player to have who will improve as a blocker

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Should I chill about the qb we've had now for 7+ years also who can't get us further in the playoffs