MM had a Plan at Full Back

rambo2

Reaction score
Did anyone ever see Lupke being used so much as he is thus far in these two games. We know MM had Kuhn in his days at GB , so I guess it's only right for him to have one here as he's running the offense.

But for him to be a rookie, I thought we were just going to use a TE back there. I'm impressed with him so far, that block on that screen pass was amazing. Please give your thoughts on this undrafted rookie...
He is an excellent receiver. You will see that later in the year.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Did anyone ever see Lupke being used so much as he is thus far in these two games. We know MM had Kuhn in his days at GB , so I guess it's only right for him to have one here as he's running the offense.

But for him to be a rookie, I thought we were just going to use a TE back there. I'm impressed with him so far, that block on that screen pass was amazing. Please give your thoughts on this undrafted rookie...
I said he was ready to start and contribute after the last pre season game. It's clear what kind of player he is.

chagus

Reaction score
Tap the breaks: It was a rookie FB that got Romo's clavicle broken in 2010. Let's give it half a season at least and see how he does in all the different aspects of the position, including pass protection.
Why do so many people on this forum go with the 'ol "tap the breaks/ hold off on the anointing oils" nonsense? Man' this is football. This is OUR team! Im gonna get as excited as i wanna get and im gonna enjoy every minute of a rookie kicking *** ESPECIALLY an undrafted rookie! There is no law against enjoying your team.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
OK, missed block....but as i remember, it was the way Tony Landed, and the defender total weight applied. The missed block was just part of football and part of a chain reaction.

ITs a inherent risk of playing football that all players take on...
Tackled with the intent to harm.