MMQB picks teams to win the Super Bowl next 5 years

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I can't argue with this........
But if this holds, you have to think each team NOT pick would have a different coach. In other words, the current coach of each team not picked will be fired within the next 5 years.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I can't argue with this........
But if this holds, you have to think each team NOT pick would have a different coach. In other words, the current coach of each team not picked will be fired within the next 5 years.

The reason we aren't picked is because we are guaranteed to have the same Front Office the next five years. Everybody knows the truth whether they want to admit it or not.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I can see the 49rs because they got there and came fairly close to winning. The others?
I see no team but the Chiefs

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Good, a team that can't get to a nfcc game for nearly 30 years shouldn't always be considered a SB favorite

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I can't fault this too much other than to say I'm not sure what inspires confidence in the Vikings. Eagles & Rams are probably there more due to their FO's being able to remake rosters quickly.

If Lions, Chargers, Oilers or Dolphins can get it done, I'd be happy for them.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Miami, Cincinnati, Detroit and Buffalo with more love than our dumpster fire of a franchise.