MMQB picks teams to win the Super Bowl next 5 years

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No Cowboys in the next 5 SBs? That's depressing but I give this prediction no merit.
Pretty easy prediction, considering the Cowboys haven’t been to a Super Bowl in 29 years. It’s not like they’re going out on a limb.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Chiefs will be contending every year, as long as the Reid-Mahomes-Veach partnership lasts.
I think any decent HC could win with Mahomes provided he has enough talent around him. It was a rough go for Reid his last few years in Philly when McNabb began to decline and he was stuck with Michael Vick. Let’s not forget Reid got fired in Philly and didn’t win his first Super Bowl until Mahomes arrived.

JBS

Reaction score
I think any decent HC could win with Mahomes provided he has enough talent around him. It was a rough go for Reid his last few years in Philly when McNabb began to decline and he was stuck with Michael Vick. Let’s not forget Reid got fired in Philly and didn’t win his first Super Bowl until Mahomes arrived.
Absolutely embarrassing take

Let me guess. Bill Belichick also ain’t squat. It was all Brady?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Absolutely embarrassing take

Let me guess. Bill Belichick also ain’t squat. It was all Brady?
I never said Andy Reid ain’t squat. Some of you love twisting everything I say. :rolleyes: Most of the successful head coaches had great Hall of Fame QBs. Bill Belichick didn’t win anything until Tom Brady became his QB. He didn’t win anything before Brady and he didn’t win anything after Brady. In Belichick’s five years in Cleveland he only had one winning season. He had a losing record in Cleveland and New England until Brady became his QB. Fans on this board claimed Belichick was the reason Brady was winning Super Bowls. Lol As soon as Brady left New England, he won a Super Bowl in Tampa which proved everyone wrong.

While Brady was winning a Super Bowl in Tampa, Belichick was suffering through his first losing season since Drew Bledsoe was his QB. Belichick was 12-4 during Brady‘s last season in New England and his first season without Brady he was 7-9. lol During Belichick’s last four seasons in New England without Tom Brady he had three losing seasons and ended up getting forced out. He had a losing record without Brady. It’s obvious Brady made Belichick. He would’ve never lasted very long as a head coach without him. His record without Brady proves it.

JBS

Reaction score
I never said Andy Reid ain’t squat. Some of you love twisting everything I say. :rolleyes: Most of the successful head coaches had great Hall of Fame QBs. Bill Belichick didn’t win anything until Tom Brady became his QB. He didn’t win anything before Brady and he didn’t win anything after Brady. In Belichick’s five years in Cleveland he only had one winning season. He had a losing record in Cleveland and New England until Brady became his QB. Fans on this board claimed Belichick was the reason Brady was winning Super Bowls. Lol As soon as Brady left New England, he won a Super Bowl in Tampa which proved everyone wrong.

While Brady was winning a Super Bowl in Tampa, Belichick was suffering through his first losing season since Drew Bledsoe was his QB. Belichick was 12-4 during Brady‘s last season in New England and his first season without Brady he was 7-9. lol During Belichick’s last four seasons in New England without Tom Brady he had three losing seasons and ended up getting forced out. He had a losing record without Brady. It’s obvious Brady made Belichick. He would’ve never lasted very long as a head coach without him.
So I didn’t twist anything. I was bang on

Of course you need players to win. No crap..that doesn’t diminish their accomplishments any

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So I didn’t twist anything. I was bang on

Of course you need players to win. No crap..that doesn’t diminish their accomplishments any
You weren’t bang on with anything. Where did I say Andy Reid ain’t squat? I never came close to saying that.

gtb1943

Reaction score

While Brady was winning a Super Bowl in Tampa, Belichick was suffering through his first losing season since Drew Bledsoe was his QB. Belichick was 12-4 during Brady‘s last season in New England and his first season without Brady he was 7-9. lol During Belichick’s last four seasons in New England without Tom Brady he had three losing seasons and ended up getting forced out. He had a losing record without Brady. It’s obvious Brady made Belichick. He would’ve never lasted very long as a head coach without him. His record without Brady proves it.
BB clearly learned to put a system in place for Brady. The greatest dynasty in the history of the NFL was MORE because of BB then Brady and anyone claiming otherwise clearly knows little about football
BUT I will go into specifics
IT was BB and not Brady who ran the draft, decided on FA, set the roster and hired the staff.
OR are you claiming that the QB was more important than all that?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
BB clearly learned to put a system in place for Brady. The greatest dynasty in the history of the NFL was MORE because of BB then Brady and anyone claiming otherwise clearly knows little about football
BUT I will go into specifics
IT was BB and not Brady who ran the draft, decided on FA, set the roster and hired the staff.
OR are you claiming that the QB was more important than all that?
The dynasty was CLEARLY because of Brady. Belichick was 5-11 his first year in New England with Drew Bledsoe. He was off to an 0-2 start with Bledsoe the following year, and there was some rumblings about his head coaching future in New England. Everything changed for the Pats and Belichick when Brady took over after Bledsoe was injured. Tom Brady was more important than anything. He had the same players that Bledsoe went 0-2 with and he rebounded that team and they ended up winning the Super Bowl. Tom Brady made Bill Belichick. Brady helped Bruce Arians who couldn’t do anything with the Cardinals and had retired win a Super Bowl with Tampa. Any decent head coach could’ve won a Super Bowl with Tom Brady.

Praxit

Reaction score
..picked the Lions to win over Dallas? Thats no respect at all.

gtb1943

Reaction score
The dynasty was CLEARLY because of Brady. Belichick was 5-11 his first year in New England with Drew Bledsoe. He was off to an 0-2 start with Bledsoe the following year, and there was some rumblings about his head coaching future in New England. Everything changed for the Pats and Belichick when Brady took over after Bledsoe was injured. Tom Brady was more important than anything. He had the same players that Bledsoe went 0-2 with and he rebounded that team and they ended up winning the Super Bowl. Tom Brady made Bill Belichick. Brady helped Bruce Arians who couldn’t do anything with the Cardinals and had retired win a Super Bowl with Tampa. Any decent head coach could’ve won a Super Bowl with Tom Brady.
whatever cred you have is gone now