25. Jets
  26. Giants
  27. Texans
  28. Jags
  29. Seahawks
  30. Falcons
  31. Panthers
  32. Bears

Carolina isn’t even close to the second worst team in football.

Last year they blew out the cardinals, blew out the saints, blew out the Texans, competed with Dallas, competed with Philly, competed with Minny…

Yet Houston is better? Jacksonville is better? Atlanta is better? Seattle is better? How?

That is the biggest error in my opinion

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Cowboys fans underestimate this defense. They shut down the 49ers in the second half as well. Gave Dak the ball back twice with a chance to win the game. The Cowboys will have a top 10 defense and a top 10 offense again.

No question about a top 10......IMO

Proof

Reaction score
Who here thinks DAL could stop TEN's running game? Cowboys ranked above 4 teams who beat them last year. I'm starting to believe DAL fans are by far the most gullible fans in sports.

chiefs ranked above 5 teams that beat them last year. little relevance

Last edited:

Creeper

Reaction score
+1 ....I was telling a partner if it was me, if I'm the Bucs, I'm calling the Browns and trade for Mayfield ( if they pay his salary ). With this contract, it's obvious Tom is looking out for Tom. Wonder how it's going over with his teammates....

Contrary to popular belief Brady is actually human. I don't see how he cannot be looking forward to collecting that paycheck from Fox.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief Brady is actually human. I don't see how he cannot be looking forward to collecting that paycheck from Fox.

I agree..... it's not hard to see this is probably his final year.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
not to mention the guy behind center who can't win a big game or put a team on his shoulders...same ole same ole...
Not going to argue the point, but the team that pounded us in the playoffs was led by a glorified journeyman, Garrapolo. How? With a physical OL and a tough, no run on defense.

I think our team learned something really important from that loss, which is why we are seeing the emphasis on the OL and defense again this offseason. I think this team is being set up to run the ball more and play better defense, including stopping the run game when needed.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Cowboys fans underestimate this defense. They shut down the 49ers in the second half as well. Gave Dak the ball back twice with a chance to win the game. The Cowboys will have a top 10 defense and a top 10 offense again.
We need a top 10 offense the whole game not just a top 10 offense in the final 2 minutes which is what we see all to often.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Leading the league in takeaways and turnover differential was a big part of both the offense and defense looking as good as they did.

The odds of that happening again are slim. Without some significant improvements in other areas, the reversion to the mean will be real.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not going to argue the point, but the team that pounded us in the playoffs was led by a glorified journeyman, Garrapolo. How? With a physical OL and a tough, no run on defense.

I think our team learned something really important from that loss, which is why we are seeing the emphasis on the OL and defense again this offseason. I think this team is being set up to run the ball more and play better defense, including stopping the run game when needed.

100%....

Silver N Blue

Reaction score

get what you're saying but the team had no choice but to address the OL after letting Collins go and finally realizing relying on Smith is probably in the past..no way this team moves to a physical approach...for me a journyman is a player like Foles...played on multiple teams throughout their career...Jimmy G is a proven winner during the season and in the playoffs...i would gladly take those W's since he has been with the 9ers...either way we have a different opinion which is 100% fine so not trying to argue..get your point

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
LOL. Doesnt it get old? Dak has won plenty of big games. But keep it up.
yep so many "big" games...common now give me 5...right now...going on 7 years in the league..just 5...by big games I mean a game with a true playoff seeding on the line (win or go home) and a win in the playoffs...5...just 5 ...heck I will even throw in the Seattle playoff win..so just 4 more games after turkey day or the playoffs...

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Agree with this 100%..... three reasons
  • Parsons
  • Quinn
  • improved OL

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/05/11/nfl-power-rankings-after-draft

9. Dallas Cowboys

The Cowboys, for now, are going to find themselves in this kind of water-treading position. They’re good enough to keep winning the NFC East for now. They’re not nearly good enough to make a deep run in the playoffs. Who knows whether that is ultimately good enough for this particular franchise, to perpetually make it to the postseason and then thrust themselves into a too-close game that gives their fan base the ability to blame losses on the officiating crew. All that said, Sam Williams probably has the best chance at helping this team go from good to great if he hits as a pass rusher. With Dan Quinn still in town, those chances are better.

We are kinda in a bad situation:
We don't reek, so we are not getting good draft positions.
We are not good enough to really challenge for a SB.
Kinda in the middle of no man's land.

phildadon86

Reaction score
yep so many "big" games...common now give me 5...right now...going on 7 years in the league..just 5...by big games I mean a game with a true playoff seeding on the line (win or go home) and a win in the playoffs...5...just 5 ...heck I will even throw in the Seattle playoff win..so just 4 more games after turkey day or the playoffs...
LOL. Pittsburgh and Green bay away from home come to mind in 2016. Divisional game against Philly in OT. Patriots in OT. Thats 4 right there. Every game in football is big. Of course you want to control the narrative and say win or go home games or playoff seeding lol. Have at it hoss. I am critical of Dak when there is reason to be. But to say hes never won a big game is a joke.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Carolina isn’t even close to the second worst team in football.

Last year they blew out the cardinals, blew out the saints, blew out the Texans, competed with Dallas, competed with Philly, competed with Minny…

Yet Houston is better? Jacksonville is better? Atlanta is better? Seattle is better? How?

That is the biggest error in my opinion
Yeah, they are much better than that. Plus they get their best player back, though we'll see if he can stay healthy.