MMQB top 10 CBs (Byron Jones at 8)

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
AND a touchdown that wasn't even close to being defended...

But it is if we're talking about putting Byron in the elite conversation. If you're going to be in the top 10 and make $15m a year, McLaurin shouldn't do anything when the ball is coming out quickly on every play.

Here's the TD that "wasnt even close to being defended".

Anyone surprised that Future is straight up lying? Anyone at all?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Who here doesn't realize that playing CB in the NFL is very difficult?
Who here doesn't realize that sometimes you can play very good coverage and the pass still get completed?

Anybody throwing stones at Byron really needs to watch the secondaries we have faced the first two weeks and get a grip on what bad coverage looks like. Then revisit Byron's coverage.

exciter

Reaction score
Probably about right, but he got worked by McLaurin and wasn't particularly good the last 4-5 games of last season.
Hmmm.... 4 rec for 62 yards on 9 targets for the opposing teams #1 WR. I'll take that every week. Throw in it was his 1st start after surgery and he had no training camp, I'm thinking he was far from being worked!

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Late in the game, he gave up some catches to McLaurin, including the TD.
And it's that last TD and the fact BJ NEVER turned his head around allowing himself to be played like a rookie, which has me saying # 8 is about right at this point and time. I've seen BJ do that to may times, he just will not get his head turned.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Pff has him graded 25th in the nfl. Jourdan lewis is ranked #6 and chido is 18th. Brown is down there in the 70s range