MNF: 49ers at Vikings

Nav22

Reaction score
He will have some pressure on him now and it won't be easy for him in the coming weeks. It looks like it will be a difficult season for him going forward.
"Difficult season for him going forward"? I doubt that, but I hope you're right.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
9ers got a few players full of themselves also.

Btw, does Purdy and Rush play similarly.

Swagger

Reaction score
9ers got a few players full of themselves also.

Btw, does Purdy and Rush play similarly.
Yet Purdy outplayed Prescott in the play-offs last season and Jimmy G the season prior. A sobering thought.

Given how Hurts played in the Superbowl he's the quarterback the teams in the NFC would take come the play offs. The worrying thought for other teams is that he generally hasn't found his best form this season - he has shown glimpses against the Dolphins, Washington and the Rams but he has a ways to go to reach his top levels yet the Eagles are 6-1.

If the Cowboys had a quality quarterback then it would have been Superbowl appearances this season, last season and possibly season 2021/21 as well.

Ouch.

plymkr

Reaction score
I always wondered how Purdy would play if he was behind. Well it wasn’t “Purdy “. Get it, wasn’t Purdy. But seriously he sucked when his team didn’t carry him. That’s 2 weeks in a row.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Dallas Cowboys ought to be ashamed of themselves. Both the Browns and Vikings, being depleted, took every blow from the mighty 49ers and punched back. The Cowboys showed the world that they do not like getting hit.

Yeah, yeah... find another team. Any given Sunday. Yada, yada, yada. Both teams schemed against that offense and defense. Dallas seems to believe that they are still in the 90's. Play our style and see what happens.

For other finesse teams that has worked. The more physical teams run right through them (figuratively speaking).

Swagger

Reaction score
I always wondered how Purdy would play if he was behind. Well it wasn’t “Purdy “. Get it, wasn’t Purdy. But seriously he sucked when his team didn’t carry him. That’s 2 weeks in a row.
Same as #4

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Appears the 49ers emptied their tank against us a couple of weeks ago. They’ve been struggling ever since.
I believe, I’m not positive. But if I remember correctly teams that Beat us usually lose the following week. We are there Super Bowl on the schedule.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Everybody thought he was so great I kept telling people, he’s an average quarterback with a great team

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have lost the aura they had after they beat Dallas. People were talking about a potential undefeated season, and now they don't seem nearly as scary.
I didn’t give them that aura and I didn’t see anyone predict that but I’m sure they’re out there. Who cares. They are built to be physical and dynamic and are well coached.

They’ve never been scary to me. You will get your arse licked by them every time if you don’t match their intensity and physicality. Dallas came out passive against them and got what they had coming. Hopefully they learn their lesson.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
nick bosa is a bum cause he had no sacks, he should play MLB more so he can move around, he just sucks at DE
/s