MNF: Bills at Titans

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Dak just stepped forward in the MVP race after watching Allen try to finish that game.

What a goofy finish. Derrick Henry isn't human. Just a dominant force that you know is coming, but can't stop.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Dak just stepped forward in the MVP race after watching Allen try to finish that game.

What a goofy finish. Derrick Henry isn't human. Just a dominant force that you know is coming, but can't stop.

The MVP race isn't a real thing until about 13 games in.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Looked it was combination of Simmons hitting him crazy hard and fast and Allen’s feet also slipping. Just a beast play by Simmons

Yeah I saw the slip as well.. I was just surprised that he did not attack the line of scrimmage with more authority. But maybe he was a little squeamish after being knocked head over heels on the previous play. Him not lowering the shoulder on that DB was another head scratcher to me. Put your head down and get the first down.. You're damn near 250 pounds and you're trying to jump over a 190 pound db?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Jeez, on that long TD run, Henry got to the 2nd level and then looked like he got shot out of a cannon. Guys that big shouldn't be that fast.