MNF: Bills at Titans

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was a shocker. So reminiscent of our game, from the 75-yard TD to the scuffling around in the first half to the missed QB sneak. Ours went our way, theirs didn't.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I don’t like the call. Getting home games in the playoffs are important. 1 unnecessary loss could mean playing on the road…

uvaballa

Reaction score
Bills don't look that great. Josh Allen has to run and throw the ball.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Imagine if MM and KM would have made that decision, this board would blow up and have them fired with no trip back home lol.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cowboys won ugly and the Bills couldn't this week, but some are trying to make the Bills seem like some unbeatable team that the Cowboys can't overcome? This is exactly why we should enjoy being 5-1. Because as good as the Bills have played this season, they couldn't win 5 in a row, but the Cowboys could.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Allen just fell behind Dak in the MVP race. He joins Herbert standing on the outside looking in at the moment. Who's next?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
When you get 14 flags on us and the Pats are holding Gregory etc over and over with no holding calls against them it's hard to believe otherwise at times. Would be nice if they were bad for both teams.
They are bad for both teams on average. NFL officials are the worst and least prepared officials in any of the major pro sports leagues in this country, though to be fair to NFL zebras, I can’t really speak for MLS, as I prefer TPL.

The point being, I’d bet most fan bases feel like NFL officials are out to get their teams. They are that bad at their jobs.

reddyuta

Reaction score
no problem with the call,they have Josh Allen and he should get that .