MNF: Bills at Titans

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ooof, yeah, cuz I'm 28, and i'll be 29 in late December.

I hang around this place, in part, because a lot of guys are even older than me. You, however, can call me pops. :muttley:

I was spoiled by the Cowboys growing up. I was 30 when Dallas won their last Super Bowl. Wouldn't have guessed I'd wait this long to play in another one.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I hang around this place, in part, because a lot of guys are even older than me. You, however, can call me pops. :muttley:

I was spoiled by the Cowboys growing up. I was 30 when Dallas won their last Super Bowl. Wouldn't have guessed I'd wait this long to play in another one.

Well, now you can understand why I so badly want to see us win one and why I'm getting myself all excited this year! I so want to feel what it's like to see us win one.

remdak

Reaction score
That's true. I think we can beat Rodgers, and, after the BS that's gone on between us and Rodgers in the playoffs, I'd love nothing more than for us to be the ones that knock Rodgers out of Green Bay this year. I think we can beat the Bucs. The Cardinals do scare me though.
I don’t think Cowboys can beat Green Bay now that they have Jaylon.:)

Blake

Reaction score

In the nineties, Cowboys dominance seemed like the norm and was expected; just like the Patriots of the 00s. Didn't fully sink in for me that we weren't that team anymore until about 2003.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not a fan of Lewan (because Michigan) but I never want to see this. I just want him to lose.

Hope this is all just precautionary.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Well, now you can understand why I so badly want to see us win one and why I'm getting myself all excited this year! I so want to feel what it's like to see us win one.

I was thinking you're a bit giddy with all the Super Bowl talk this early, but I understand now. You've never seen it yet you're riding with the Boys.

I hope you get to experience it soon. Very soon.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I was thinking you're a bit giddy with all the Super Bowl talk this early, but I understand now. You've never seen it yet you're riding with the Boys.

I hope you get to experience it soon. Very soon.

I hope so too. I grew up in a family of Eagles fans, so I've taken a lot of mockery for my team. It'd be nice if, for once, this year, I can get my revenge after all these years.

T-RO

Reaction score
Exclude Henry's long TD run...he's had 7 carries, 18 yards.
Exclude Tanny's pass off the db's helmet he's 3/12

Yet 17 pts and Titans in lead. LOL