MNF -Bills vs Jets

Buzzbait

Reaction score
only down by 7...plenty of time left and Jets D outplaying Bills at this juncture???.....thougths????
Jets defense giving the Bills all they want and then some. Jets with another pick!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Jets defense appears a step below San Francisco’s front 7 but they have a better secondary. Offensively they have good guards. You can attack their tackles though on offense is probably the reason that Rodgers is out. I think Breese and Cook combination is better than Barkley at running back. They can only beat you if you without Rodgers if the opponent turns the ball over and get points off their defense and special teams.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Bills are gonna mess around and give this game to Wilson and the Jets. :facepalm:

GORICO

Reaction score
I've watched the Jets a lot last year - this game is probably what we gonna get next week - wether the Jets win or lose.

The O just has to make enough plays to win a low scoring game.
nyc---- i believe big Mike and Dak can prepare a scheme for Jets team to find weaknesses and take advantage

i mean our defense at first last night making me nervous as i saw Giants roll down the field but they missed FG

after that as Aikman once said...."its good night Irene"?....i think rain did play a factor that helped us....but i am

hoping our defense is as good as advertised and please cowboys dont eat the cheeese or drink the Kool-aid?

T-RO

Reaction score
Jets 9 yards from tying the game. Still feels like 5 billion miles away.