MNF -Bills vs Jets

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well I wouldn't bet my house on it, that's for sure. This offense needs to finally show us they can compete against stout defenses.
agreement...and i think they will too....Moore stifled Dak many times....i like Big Mike and Dak doing this together....we have top 2 or 3 receiving corps in NFL

we have top 4 or 3 running backs....Edoga did a pretty good job at RG even though i think Bass or Asim would be better but i think we will have Tyler playing

look out this West Dak coast offense will work.....i think the staff wants an OCTA-PLAT on this game?

Reaction score
agreement...and i think they will too....Moore stifled Dak many times....i like Big Mike and Dak doing this together....we have top 2 or 3 receiving corps in NFL

we have top 4 or 3 running backs....Edoga did a pretty good job at RG even though i think Bass or Asim would be better but i think we will have Tyler playing

look out this West Dak coast offense will work.....i think the staff wants an OCTA-PLAT on this game?
Edoga appears to be a gamer! A nice surprise. Unfortunately Biadasz is still getting pushed back all the time. I think the cowboys are ready to move on from him unless he comes at a discount extension.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Because @AbeBeta said he heard it off the internet, must be true
No, actually because I live near where he grew up and follow news and what his family says about him and how he treats them.

When he was wearing Butte Strong shirts -- a massive fire destroyed his home town - family members called him out for not even checking on them and having no contact for years. He wants to pose and act all supportive but he can't even check in to see if his family lost their home or were even still alive (the fire killed 85 people and destroyed almost 2000 homes in a small town).

Do some work before you go off 82. You have no idea what you are talking about.

jwitten82

Reaction score
No, actually because I live near where he grew up and follow news and what his family says about him and how he treats them.

When he was wearing Butte Strong shirts -- a massive fire destroyed his home town - family members called him out for not even checking on them and having no contact for years. He wants to pose and act all supportive but he can't even check in to see if his family lost their home or were even still alive (the fire killed 85 people and destroyed almost 2000 homes in a small town).

Do some work before you go off 82. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Who cares if he didn't check on them? Maybe he cut them off for a reason, like Tyron Smith did his family, or is he a monster too, huh playboi?

Hadenough

Reaction score
The defense can score more than 14 by itself.
Hey that would be great! But in years past we've seen these matchups for the Dallas QB and he rarely plays well against very good defenses. The defenses take away the run and Dak struggles. And people blame the inability to run for the QB struggles. This game is a measuring stick.