MNF -Bills vs Jets

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I just saw a post that AR needs to play 70% of the snaps for the packers to get that first rd pick. Oof that Achilles looked like it popped. Doubt that will happen now.

slick325

Reaction score
Watch Allen put together a game winning drive after trying to give the game away all night.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
They're playing smart ball. Why toss it and risk an interception? Run the ball, run down the clock/make the Bills burn time outs and then kick for 3 and then depend on your elite defense
At worst, Bills play for the tie.

kevm3

Reaction score
And this is why we had the offense we did against the Giants. When you have an elite defense, you can beat great qbs by 'driving the bus'. In fact, driving the bus may be preferable since you aren't turning the ball over and you're slowly driving down the field, allowing the defense to recuperate.

Unless you have some transcendant type of talent at QB like Peyton Manning, Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, or Tom Brady, you don't really want to try to win by having your qb constantly air it out if you have an elite defense.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Can't believe Bills are going to give this game away to Jets without Rodgers. LOL
One day people will realize Allen is not special. He is a turnover machine. Sure, he went to the AFC championship once (and was blown out) but he got there because his defense scored as many TDs as he led on offense and held Baltimore to 3pts. That game was nothing about what he did. In fact, he needed like 40 attempts to get 200yds. He struggled to beat some spare Dolphins QB last year in the playoffs.

But he's a media darling and gets propped up.

Big D

Reaction score
In this situation elite qbs put the team on their backs and will them to victory or so I'm told.

quickccc

Reaction score
I'm not worried about the Bills if they cannot beat a maligned Zach Wilson. .. maybe it was their team playing down
to a Rodgers-less Jets, and thought they'd cake walk cruise to an hand me down easy win ?

quickccc

Reaction score
Josh Allen needs a true run game .or at least a RB that draws attention from a defense.

Even if they have a Austin Eckler ..or a Pollard, but they want to stay content with these serviceable backs
that are not difference makers.

Bills coaches prefer to let Allen go Hans Solo and air it out game in game out ...and ditto for the playoffs.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
In this situation elite qbs put the team on their backs and will them to victory or so I'm told.
Nah, elite QBs don't even let it get to this point playing against Zach Wilson. Also what I'm told. And definitely not having 4 turnovers. But the media will just chalk it up to the Jets good defense, and yes, they do have a very good defense. But still. They have different narratives depending which player it is.