MNF -Bills vs Jets

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Well hold on how good are you saying they are? You think their defense is Better then ours?
No but next week should be a relatively low scoring game with the Boys pulling it out late in the game.

Its the Jets MO - D keeps them the game, their O cant score - eventually the other teams offense does enough to win the game.

Either way it should be a good test for our new O.

How do you think we'll do?

Rayman70

Reaction score
any given Sunday guys. This is the NFL. Gotta show up and TCB. Jets will be confident. They are playing loose with nuthin 2 lose. We have all the pressure this week.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Doesn't a tripping penalty have to be deliberate? This clearly was not. The blocker launched his upper body toward the tackler. The tackler then tripped over the blocker's leg when the former was on the ground.
He tried to make it look unintentional, but it was.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That Jets Oline better get some sleep, because when they wake up we will be up to 8 sacks!!lol. Jets are good but they won't be able to pass on us or handle our team speed.With Rodgers or not, I predict a long day for gag green
Micah will not let us lose this next game. I bet hes already talking to his guys about the Jets.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Bills underestimated the Jets. As did Allen. They deserved what they got.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Bills defense was meh. Allen was trash. The Jets played their hearts out and barely won. They can't play any better. As long as we do our jobs, we win.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we have true leaders that wont allow the team to overlook the Jets I feel. Tyler Smith will likely start at LG as well.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Wow, Saleh think Rodgers tore his achilles. MRI to confirm, fear is he's done for the season