MNF: Browns - 49ers

gmb1

Reaction score
Odell is overrated. He had that one catch against us but what has he done?

gmb1

Reaction score
49 wins for the 49ers on MNF? Not rigged at all.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Lawwd.

I tried to tell you guys about the Niners this year. They're a well coached team, that DL is no joke, Bosa, Buckner, Dee Ford, Armstead, Kwon Alexander flying around at Will LB.

Mainly, Shanahan is a damn good coach. Especially on offense. Thankfully the Commanders dumpster fire and Snyder let him go and wasted his potential. Mike Shanahan's son. Was the Falcons OC during the Super Bowl run, when they were dominating teams on offense.

Now they're the #1 team in the NFC. Playoff contender. If we don't tighten up on defense that's a team that can take us behind the woodshed pretty quick. And if you're having trouble vs NO's front and Zadarius + Preston Smith, those big nasties up front for the 49ers will take you to school.

It's going to be fun watching them play the Rams and Seahawks. Best division in the NFC. Both Wildcards could legitimately come out of the West.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Lawwd.

I tried to tell you guys about the Niners this year. They're a well coached team, that DL is no joke, Bosa, Buckner, Dee Ford, Armstead, Kwon Alexander flying around at Will LB.

Mainly, Shanahan is a damn good coach. Especially on offense. Thankfully the Commanders dumpster fire and Snyder let him go and wasted his potential. Mike Shanahan's son. Was the Falcons OC during the Super Bowl run, when they were dominating teams on offense.

Now they're the #1 team in the NFC. Playoff contender. If we don't tighten up on defense that's a team that can take us behind the woodshed pretty quick. And if you're having trouble vs NO's front and Zadarius + Preston Smith, those big nasties up front for the 49ers will take you to school.

It's going to be fun watching them play the Rams and Seahawks. Best division in the NFC. Both Wildcards could legitimately come out of the West.
ITS POSSIBLE THAT THREE TEAMS COME OUT OF THE WEST

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This score reminds me of a certain game yesterday til Dallas scored in garbage time....

Told ya these teams were similar.

ghst187

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

At Mayfield and the Browns in general. They and esp him, were talking so much stuff prior to season starting. Looks like they got worse and Mayfield looks like a rookie.
I was interested in them until they got OBJ and Mayfield went punk.
Now I hope they get demolished every game like the last 40 years.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Thought Baker was the next great QB according to fans on here. Heard how good he was in the Big 12 and he was going to take the Browns to new heights lol.