MNF: Browns - 49ers

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Guys who are paid to catch footballs should make those catches more often than not. If the only thing they can grab are perfectly thrown balls...
Im not disputing that

My point is yall acted like Cooper was the only receiver to not catch an off-target pass. It happens ALL the time, hence qbs needing to be accurate

aikemirv

Reaction score
Booger just said he needs to make that catch.

You know more than the super bowl winning NFL player though.
Low and away behind -sure he can make that catch but the ball was in the wrong place-Booger is a dlineman!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Im not disputing that

My point is yall acted like Cooper was the only receiver to not catch an off-target pass. It happens ALL the time, hence qbs needing to be accurate

Cooper has dropped way too many passes this season.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Low and away behind -sure he can make that catch but the ball was in the wrong place-Booger is a slime man!

It’s the receivers job. To make the catch. Even if it’s not perfect.

Every other position deals with imperfect conditions and have to make plays.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Robert Saleh is from that Pete Carroll - Gus Bradley coaching tree. He was once essentially Ken Norton. JR's assistant in seattle. They are essentially playing a similar defense to Dallas. Bradley earned his stripes with monte tiffin in tampa.

MikeB80

Reaction score
was that one of Andy Reid's running play's they just ran?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Looks like the 49ers have a real coach.

Funny thing is, the Niners will have a better record than the Cowboys even if they lose tonight.

As for "real coach", perhaps. But so far they've beaten Tampa, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh (without Ben), and tonight they're playing the Browns. We know all about whupping weak teams...I need to see San Fran play a strong one.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Love the trap blocking and clever ways to run. I hate watching other games as I usually do nothing but wish we did that and that and that etc.....

dfense

Reaction score
Watching the Niners Oline. It's nice to see lineman pulling and trapping. When is the last time Cowboys pulled a guard to lead on an off tackle run?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Dallas could play the Browns next week and would rush for 60 against them. Makes me sick knowing how stupid our coaches are.....Browns will give up 200+ yards rushing and we would ask Dak to throw the ball 40+ times. Sick of this crap......

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You think that Odell wishes that he was playing with Daniel Jones? Even if the Giants don't do anything this season, Daniel Jones might actually turn out to be a better QB with a better career than Mayfield.