MNF Browns at Eagles thread

Batman

Reaction score
Believe it or not I am hoping the Eagles win tonight. My reason is simple. If Philly should lose tonight, I am a little worried that the Cowboys might get a little too comfortable and possibly lose some intensity. If the Eagles win, the pressure is still on the Cowboys and I think it will keep them more intense and focused.

I am also hoping the Eagles win next week for the same reason. I want to keep the pressure on Dallas and keep them with this high intensity and focus going right into the playoffs so that way there is no regular season game where there is a possible let off so to say.

I also think that by Philly winning the next two games, it could be the best thing for Tony Romo. It will make the remaining 3 games for us much the same and as big as playoff games. WIth that in mind, it will hopefully make playoff games easier than before since Tony will be playing at a higher level for 3 straight games going in.

I know many of you will not agree with me, but I am curious as to see who else might be thinking along these lines as it being the best thing for Dallas going into the playoffs.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
no, they know what they have to do. I never ever root for the eagles.

juck

Reaction score
U know i thought about this earlier today,i kinda feel u here.We get complacent and cannot.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
No, but there is a silver lining if the eagles win. We have Cleveland's 3rd rounder and it will be real nice to have a top 10 pick on day 2 of the draft.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Well, I need Desean Jackson and Philly D to have a great game to win my Fantasy Playoff. So beyond that, I ain't rooting for Eagles.

But there is sound reasoning to your logic though.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Tony Kornhieser is such a clown. GO BROWNS!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
If the Eagles lose, it helps our playoff aspirations...so no, I won't be rooting for the Eagles...plus I work with Eagles and Giants fans...and they have been roasting me for the last 2 months now. So some payback is due. It already begun today!

Ren

Reaction score
every time they show the fans there i want to puke, what a crappy city

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Batman;2497777 said:
Believe it or not I am hoping the Eagles win tonight.

I am also hoping the Eagles win next week

I also think that by Philly winning the next two games, it could be the best thing for Tony Romo.
I think I'm going to be sick.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
NO.

And neither should anyone else.

We don't want them fighting for a playoff spot in the last game.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
nope. Can't root for them. I think we have the mo to play well now. Those guys are enjoying themselves out there.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I want them to lose so that the best they can do is 9-6-1 which would mean we can eliminate them by beating Baltimore next week.

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
Come on, you think the Boys will need more motivation going into Philly in the dead of Winter after a grueling stretch, almost certainly with a playoff spot on the line?

Somehow I think both teams will have the presence of mind to view it as a big game.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Imagine the implosion in Philly if McNabb lost to Ken Dorsey at home.

Now tell me again why I wouldn't want to see that?