MNF Browns at Eagles thread

RoadRunner

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2497896 said:
I want them to lose so that the best they can do is 9-6-1 which would mean we can eliminate them by beating Baltimore next week.

Agree 100%.

thssanders

Reaction score
that was a nice pass by mcnabb... eagles offense lookin good early. But the browns have a semi-drive going right now... at the eagle 40

thssanders

Reaction score
dropped pass by the browns... that probably would have been a td... oh well, 3 points on the first drive, i'll take it

thssanders

Reaction score
browns almost picked off that tipped ball in the endzone but the two defenders kept the other one from getting it....

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
lane;2497983 said:
what's up rampage?
just watching the game hoping the Browns upset em. trying to stay awake cause I just ate a monster turkey sandwich. what's up with you Lane?

links18

Reaction score
Anyone else tired of Jaworski spewing over McNabb? :bang2:

gmoney112

Reaction score
oh man. that browns safety had a perfect chance to lay down the law but fell into him instead

The Panch

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2497989 said:
I'm rooting for the Eagles

I just like pissing people off
It would be nice to have their hopes up in Week #17 just so crush em, but they hate us either way.

Donovan McNabb is looking good right now. Our D better have it together this time around.

StylisticS

Reaction score
It's annoying this philly team is starting to play well when we start playing wel now.:rolleyes: