MNF: Chiefs at Ravens Game Thread

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You DO know that he's had a bad game or two over the years, right? Including against KC last year.
I watched Jackson since he was at Louisville. He is not quarterback but a running back playing quarterback. Great for a season or two but you giving him 40+ million a year in the offseason?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I watched Jackson since he was at Louisville. He is not quarterback but a running back playing quarterback. Great for a season or two but you giving him 40+ million a year in the offseason?

Up to him to repeat it. He only needs to come close to what he did last year. I agree he won't last rushing for 1,400 yards in a season but he won't have to if he's a good enough passer. Wasn't long ago that people were saying Russell Wilson was only a running QB who'd wash out soon. Jackson beat him and Brady last year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If only the Chiefs had Dak
They'd still be better than the Cowboys lol....Cowboys probably would be busy trying to erase the stench that Johnny Football or Paxton Lynch left lol. Then you'd be complaining why can't the Cowboys find a Dak in the draft lol.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yeah...two years ago they said Wentz was too...hell a month ago they said Deshaun Watson was lol...basically #anyonebutDak is the approach these idiots take.

Pretty much lol. Wince was anointed, Watson was anointed, and Jackson was anointed in this site. Maybe it's time for people on this board to realize Dak is just fine as far as what we need.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
They can't see the difference in having a decent defensive performance does. I doubt that our D could hold the Ravens offense to only 3 in the first half. It allows a QB like Mahomes to get out to a comfortable lead tonight instead of having to score on every drive or the game end up being a shoot out.

We can hang some points on them also.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Pretty much lol. Wince was anointed, Watson was anointed, and Jackson was anointed in this site. Maybe it's time for people on this board to realize Dak is just fine as far as what we need.
Right. But I know it won't happen. I know Dak could win a Super bowl and people would discredit him and talk about how "stacked" his team is even though they go 8-8 every year lol.

Reaction score
Up to him to repeat it. He only needs to come close to what he did last year. I agree he won't last rushing for 1,400 yards in a season but he won't have to if he's a good enough passer. Wasn't long ago that people were saying Russell Wilson was only a running QB who'd wash out soon. Jackson beat him and Brady last year.
We will see what kind of passer Jackson is in the 2nd half

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Contract year for Lamar Jackson. He can renegotiate a new contract or extension after this season. Should be interesting if he holds out for a big contract or the Ravens give him Deshaun Watson and Russell Wilson money. I hope Jackson is demanding $35M+. Should be fun.

More of a gimmick QB, once his legs go that's it, he ain't a great pocket passer.