MNF: Chiefs at Ravens Game Thread

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup. Game 6 Stanley Cup finals. Hope it goes to game 7 but it doesn’t look too good.

Looking pretty bleak right now.
Wonder if Dak could suit up, throw on some skates and lead them to a comeback victory. :D

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I did too! I heard he was the next best thing behind Mahomes! I heard Dak couldn't even tie Jackson's cleats on this site.

If Jackson is truly better then he should have no problems with getting his team back in the game like Dak did in the last 2 weeks. Since some want to act like a QB getting his team back into games after being down by double digits is no big deal and something that any QB is able to do.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Right. But I know it won't happen. I know Dak could win a Super bowl and people would discredit him and talk about how "stacked" his team is even though they go 8-8 every year lol.

Oh, I know lol. I think we'd have like 3 weeks maybe of joy here, and then people would be hunting for reasons to discredit Dak.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If Jackson is truly better then he should have no problems with getting his team back in the game like Dak did in the last 2 weeks. Since some want to act like a QB getting his team back into games after being down by double digits is no big deal and something that any QB is able to do.

Yup! Time to see if he can do that.

erod

Reaction score
The only young quarterback that can play with Mahomes going forward is maybe Joe Burrow.