MNF: Chiefs at Ravens Game Thread

Cowboys22

Reaction score
If Dallas pays Dak, I’m out and going the total front runner route. I’m going to become a Chiefs fan and enjoy my life for the next 10 years. I have recently been on this kick about eliminating all the sources of negativity in my life. I’ve got the Cowboys and my wife to go.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dallas pays Dak, I’m out and going the total front runner route. I’m going to become a Chiefs fan and enjoy my life for the next 10 years. I have recently been on this kick about eliminating all the sources of negativity in my life. I’ve got the Cowboys and my wife to go.

Bye

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The booth guys need to be honest and admit Jackson can not throw the football. The best running back in the game but he is not an elite quarterback.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
i wish we would run more press man and blitz. I mean just sitting back ain't working. That might be why we don't get turnovers. QB's just sit back in the pocket and find people open.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lamar`s running ability and improvisation..... it will DRILL OUR DEFENSE
I don't know man.....I expected Russ to do more on the ground against us and didn't. Now Lamar's arm? Aye.......he might have a career day he honestly doesn't even need to run and hurt himself against us.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Watching Mahomes makes you reconsider calling Dak average, he's so far out of his league.

keep in mind, Mahomes is a freaking monster. He’s the best QB in the league. I’m pretty sure 28-30 out of 32 teams would take him as their QB. He’s breaking records like crazy, even if great QB’s before him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That kickoff return is the only reason this isn't a blowout.

People talk about the Chiefs offense, for obvious reasons, but they lowered their points allowed by seven last year - that got them over the hump.

Their defense is playing well tonight too.