MNF: Chiefs at Ravens Game Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Idk i think mcclay is just a yes man. If he was that talented theres no way he could work woth the incompetence of the jones' for so long
I think Jerry and co. just pay him too much to trip on. I argued with people on here that if a team came by and gave him a GM spot and gave him bank I think he'd take it. I would've been demanded that GM title though. But he also probably feels indebted to them since they basically gave him a shot and been promoting him ever since.

jokercard

Reaction score
What’s up with the Andy Reid and the face shield?? Lol. Not sure how it protects against a big guy like that spreading covid.Does he wear that in public in place of a face mask?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I think Jerry and co. just pay him too much to trip on. I argued with people on here that if a team came by and gave him a GM spot and gave him bank I think he'd take it. I would've been demanded that GM title though. But he also probably feels indebted to them since they basically gave him a shot and been promoting him ever since.
Yeh you know what we call those

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Honestly, if this is the start to a dynasty, I'm kinda excited to see it considering I live in KC.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
By the way while some Cowboys fans are comparing Mahomes to Dak and pointing out what Dak "Can't" do, the Chiefs defense has held the Ravens offense to only 3 points (Their only TD is on a kickoff return so far). The Chiefs defense actually doing their jobs and not allowing the Ravens to drive down every drive to get in scoring position. And because the Chiefs defense have done their part, it allows Mahomes to open up a double digit lead on the Ravens.