MNF: Chiefs vs. Broncos

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not a fan of either team, but lesser evil tonight is Denver so will go for them.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Go Witten!!!!!!!! He's bad as an announcer......shouldn't be on Monday night.....This entire crew is not Monday night quality....

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'm down by 40 in fantasy and have Sammy Watkins and Tyreek Hill in this game. I'm the world's biggest Mahomes fan tonight.

Zordon

Reaction score
amazing both qbs tonight are from texas but neither went to UT. mack brown really dropped the ball towards the end of his career.

Reaction score
Gutsy call to go on 4th down deep in your own zone like that.

But when you have a high powered offense like that, you feel like you can easily come back from an early deficit.

T-RO

Reaction score
Go Witten!!!!!!!! He's bad as an announcer......shouldn't be on Monday night.....This entire crew is not Monday night quality....

I’m hoping his gig gets cut short and Jason returns for 6 or 8 cowboys games. Then get Tony and Dez back. Maybe Demarco as a backup for Zeke.

The all-broadcaster team + a Twitter god + Current Cowboys = championship. o_O

gmoney112

Reaction score
Watch what the Chiefs do on offense, RB flares, motions, bail-out routes, misdirection

Andy Reid is one of the greatest offensive coaches in NFL history, he's just simultaneously an atrocious clock manager and has some of the biggest brain farts of anyone i've ever seen.