MNF: Colts at Ravens

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Come on Taylor I need 7 more points to win my fantasy. Eckler got my friend 30- something points yesterday

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Ravens are 3-1, but are losing to the 1-3 Colts. This just proves that any NFL team can beat or compete with the opposing NFL team, under the right conditions and circumstances, no matter what the records are. And no NFL team, even the good ones and the ones with winning records, plays a perfectly and flawlessly for every single one of their games throughout the NFL season.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Ravens are 3-1, but are losing to the 1-3 Colts. This just proves that any NFL team can beat or compete with the opposing NFL team, under the right conditions and circumstances, no matter what the records are. And no NFL team, even the good ones and the ones with winning records, plays a perfectly and flawlessly for every single one of their games throughout the NFL season.
The ravens were 1 inch or one puff of wind from from being 2-2.

T-RO

Reaction score
This game is tuff. Ravens losing cool. Risen suffering a Wentz defeat might be sweeter.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Colts need to just run some time and even if they get a FG they will make it tough for Baltimore. Baltimore's defense has been real inconsistent this year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Horrible by the Colts playing for the FG, with way too much time left.

And then it is blocked.