MNF Doubleheader -- Jaguars at Bills - Commanders at Bengals

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Have no idea why teams handed out contracts instead letting the players prove themselves. Tua, Jones, Lawrence, and you know who should've been on prove it years
I don’t like none of them but I mean they first round picks so they know they was gonna sign them. Tua with those concussions scares me. I just don’t think Lawrence is anything special. Just a guy. They just like he’s 6’6.

RonWashington

Reaction score
What happened to Jax ? Doug Pederson won a SB seemed like a solid hire . No one could argue Trevor Lawrence # 1 pick . Is there D that bad ?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I really don’t understand why they didnt go after a guy like Jones or Ekeler.

Same old they have to do it their way
They could’ve sucked here too. The best bet would’ve been to draft someone young. Even Dowdle for what he is looks decent I can’t imagine if they actually drafted someone how good they’d look.

RonWashington

Reaction score
He’s nothing special ring and all. There are some guys who win a ring and are nothing special.

The thing about MM he had Rodgers and his ring was 13 yrs ago . Pederson got the ring with a franchise that never won one . Not even Reid . The roof has a cave in . Buffalo could hang 50. Take Allen out