MNF - Eagles vs Chiefs

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol no that’s a want to see the best team win mindset. Why is the Super Bowl in domes and warm locations almost every year. Hmmm
Because the NFL wants all the uber-rich people (and NFL staff) who attend it to be comfy, and because they don't want a blizzard to make it impossible to watch on TV.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I know you're not into college sports but Clark is wildly popular and shoots threes like Steph Curry.
what % of viewers of this game do you think know who she is? They booted her quick for some reason. Dont know why they didnt at least keep her until halftime. Womans college hoops is just....ugh. And dont talk to me about a woman thing. I love the NCAA Softball world series.... thats amazing.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Because the NFL wants all the uber-rich people (and NFL staff) who attend it to be comfy, and because they don't want a blizzard to make it impossible to watch on TV.
I believe they had that one cold Super Bowl in New York. No snow. But it was SUPER cold and the high powered broncos offense got demolished by the legion of boom Seahawks.