MNF - Eagles vs Chiefs

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
MVP talk for Hurts? he beat a real team, not danny devito. lol and that little kid for Carolina. :D

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
your virtue is noted
Feeding the hungry is virtue.

Not proposing plans to cave in two 20 year old kids' elbows and break their arms so you can win a game is just called not being a despicable low life human being.

How the bar of virtue has been lowered.

Hey...don't murder someone. "Awwww you goody two shoes"

Looks like the proposers of this scheme have been banned at least...

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The center was supposed to snap the ball when the Eagles were offsides. What an idiot. It was the right call, by stupid stupid play by Kansas City at the worst time. During the game each team has 7 penalties called against them. I still can't believe the Eagles won. Now looking back have been a different team in the 2nd half all year. The Chiefs dominated the first half by blitzing, and blitzing. The 2nd half Hurts saw it, and screened them every time until Kansas City stopped. That's when hurts started picking them apart, and found time to go deep. The Eagles are nothing if you take hurts out of the picture and his receivers. They are the Eagles team. Their defense is overrated. You have to stop Hurts as they said last night he's won 30 of the last 36 games Philly has played. That's insane. Without him they are a 4 won team.
As for us Philly still has a murderous schedule. It's not over yet. I expected Kansas City to win. That's a blow, but I have us winning, and them losing to Buffalo, and San Francisco. No doubt last night hurt our chances.
All Cowboys fans saw Philly at KC as the toughest game in that “murderous schedule”. Now we’re counting on Buffalo rolling into Philly and beating the Eagles. Cowboys fans conveniently forget that the manner in which Dallas played a tight game with the Eagles the Washington Commanders have done that twice. Cowboys need to only concentrate on the Commanders right now.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
They did, but that just highlights the difference between this KC team and the SB team.
I have a different take. Kansas City last year I felt wasn't the best team. Philadelphia was a far superior team. They had a ton of holes, and not much of a defense. They were a one-man team, the QB. Didn't KC win the Super Bowl in the last minute or so? Minute and 30 seconds. It would have been a disaster if it wasn't a slippery turf because the Eagles pass rush on artificial turf ,or grass field that wasn't freshly did over with unrooted sod would have been a nightmare for Mahomes. That Super Bowl ended great though with a penalty that denied the Eagles the ability to come back. Both these teams are very different teams this year, with different strengths, and weaknesses. I think KC is a better team and the closer to the playoffs the better they'll get. I believe after playing more games than any other team the Super Bowl teams are fatigued, and just want to get the regular season out-of-the-way. I believe both teams will get better if injuries are not a big factor for them. We can beat them if we are smarter than they are coaching wise. We have the players to win. We get KC in our house. We should be able to shut down Mahomes.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Feeding the hungry is virtue.

Not proposing plans to cave in two 20 year old kids' elbows and break their arms so you can win a game is just called not being a despicable low life human being.

How the bar of virtue has been lowered.

Hey...don't murder someone. "Awwww you goody two shoes"

Looks like the proposers of this scheme have been banned at least...
the virtuous are always so defensive

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Hate to say it but the Eagles getting their revenge against the Chiefs in their house is huge! I was counting on the Chiefs winning this one. Everyone keeps saying the Eagles are frauds, yet they keep stacking wins. If they beat the Bills and 49ers at home, and I believe they will, then the next Cowboys-Eagles showdown becomes meaningless. Eagles got Arizona and the Giants twice in December. They can afford to lose to the Cowboys if they win their next 2 home games.
Eagles can only get revenge by winning a Super Bowl against KC. Regular season wins don't make up for Super Bowl losses. Was a great win for Philly and probably sealed the division and one step closer to getting another 1 seed.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Wasn’t the coldest one played at Tulane Stadium?
I'm not sure about that.
I do remember the one played in NJ because I live here. We got hammered on that Monday. Had that hit on Saturday or early Sunday morning it would have been a disaster for the NFL.
They would have probably postponed it a week. Everything was shut down and the state was under state of emergency.
That could be the reason we haven't had an northern outdoor super bowl since then.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hate that Mahomes threw that redzone INT. The game would be over but they're still in it.
AJ Brown or DeVonta will catch a bomb here to make it a brand new game
i just hate the Sheagles...when i see them they all are wearing skirts

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where is that stat…Mr. Swift with her in attendance, and when she is not.
Well she is not, so he is not having a good night.

I think it is a conspiracy, Philly fans made her tour in another country.
mr Jazz--- really cant wait...Nov 30- Dec30th....we play 5 games against 5 contenders....really hoping no less than 4-1....want to be poppin' come playoff

time...maybe we dont win division.....dont care....hope we have the grit like old days of Cowboy teams that when lights got brighter they most often played

better ( at least with Jimmy they did )....miss Jimmy....i mean big Mike done good job....but difference between good and elite and we have the players to

be elite.....love they took hand cuffs off Dak....i really just hate the 9ers...since 1981 and Montana trying to throw ball away and Dwight Clarke tall long arms

with "Jumps"...Everson Walls had no shot...and we still came close to coming back....remember that pass midfield to Pearson who just quite could not twist

and run the field???....totally rippped my heart out ...and i am on a Naval ship middle of Indian Ocean seeing replays....so bummed....just cant let it go