MNF - Eagles vs Chiefs

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr Jazz---- 17-7 ...would you lay down PLAT guarantee Chiefs win?
No, not at this point. Eagles still a good team, and they seem to get a lot of luck going their way. Like the way the ball bounces, or an odd fumble.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
*rant on

This isn't Arena football. The last thing I want to see is every game played in a dome. Buffalo is building a new stadium and it's not a dome, because home field advantage. Minnesota building a dome was the dumbest thing they ever did. Frankly, I've never been crazy about the Cowboys moving into one.

Super Bowls are played in domes or warm regions because it's a week long party ultimately ending with a concert surrounded by football. It's about fan comfort.

*rant off
Jake--- i remember Staubach throwing "Hail Mary" to Drew Pearson at Minnesota Metropolitan stadium outside so cold...Vikings so downcast afterword....

and we are jumping up and down

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hurts has become a pure runner now. Mahomes is a smart runner. He keeps his eyes down field while navigating his way through the mess, and then takes off with the intent of throwing it down field.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hurts has become a pure runner now. Mahomes is a smart runner. He keeps his eyes down field while navigating his way through the mess, and then takes off with the intent of throwing it down field.
mr Clove you aint wrong

slick325

Reaction score
Spags is giving a blueprint on how to pressure Hurts and the Eagles. Dual blitzers off of the slot, and slot blitzes off of the defenses left side/offenses right side. It seems to bother Hurts a little.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Jake--- i remember Staubach throwing "Hail Mary" to Drew Pearson at Minnesota Metropolitan stadium outside so cold...Vikings so downcast afterword....

and we are jumping up and down
And the fan tossing the orange at the field and it looked like a flag. I admit I gave up hope on that play before he threw it.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
*rant on

This isn't Arena football. The last thing I want to see is every game played in a dome. Buffalo is building a new stadium and it's not a dome, because home field advantage. Minnesota building a dome was the dumbest thing they ever did. Frankly, I've never been crazy about the Cowboys moving into one.

Super Bowls are played in domes or warm regions because it's a week long party ultimately ending with a concert surrounded by football. It's about fan comfort.

*rant off
With all the great games that I remember since I became a fan in 1967, one of the most memorable ones was the Lincoln Coleman/Leon Lett game, in that snow in Texas Stadium - even tho we lost...