MNF - Eagles vs Chiefs

movaughn88

Reaction score
Tush push.....line up your DTs at 2-I techniques submarine the knees of the center and send the MLB at the centers helmet and don't jump over the top. Let's see if they keep doing it after you take out their center.
No one's gonna like it but the solution is to break their guard's arms.

The technique they use is for both guards to surge and plant their fists into the ground and use that as core leverage.

When they plant the arms, break their arms. I'm sorry but it's what I see.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Eagles will steal this game like they have all season long. These guys just stick around like gum and you can’t shake them off, even when you dominate them.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tush push.....line up your DTs at 2-I techniques submarine the knees of the center and send the MLB at the centers helmet and don't jump over the top. Let's see if they keep doing it after you take out their center.
Bully

But I like it! :grin:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
So far the Eagles D has made adjustments.

Tide seems to be turning, but Mahomes can turn it on in an instant, so we’ll see

HungryLion

Reaction score
Chiefs are gonna need another 10-14 points to win this game.

Good news is, they have Patrick Mahomes. So it’s certainly doable.

Ken

Reaction score
Ya I don't get the jumping over stuff...they always get blown back. you have to meet force with force.

gmb1

Reaction score
I think eagles win this
21931600.gif

Adiba1977

Reaction score
No one's gonna like it but the solution is to break their guard's arms.

The technique they use is for both guards to surge and plant their fists into the ground and use that as core leverage.

When they plant the arms, break their arms. I'm sorry but it's what I see.
Im
Cheap shottinb them. You can jump on their arm whatever. That will make them stop.