MNF - Eagles vs Chiefs

DezTroy97

Reaction score
Annnnnnd…. we have the same record as the reigning Super Bowl champs.

Close loss to the Eagles and a 12-point loss to an inferior team on the road.

Just putting our season in some perspective.

75boyz

Reaction score
Not an impossible obstacle, but definitely a big challenge to win the division.

Our last 5 games are tough and 3 of their 5 includes 2 against the Giants and Arizona.

Man, that freakin' sucks.

Adreme

Reaction score
CAP..........learn it, and consider the impact it will have for us this off-season.
You might not be a happy camper at that time marathon man!
They had a choice between keeping Hill and having an unstoppable offense (with a solid defense) or building a great defense with a mediocre offense. Considering who they have at QB I think they picked poorly.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
It's unreal how lucky the eagles have gotten all year. Our game they recovered 3 fumbles, this game the kelce fumble. Then the dropped passes ect.

Its insane.. I've never seen a team with every break go their way an entire year.

JustChip

Reaction score
When you have the best QB in the game, a receiving corp that leads the league in drops is less than ideal.

KC had a 10 point lead at halftime, at home, and blew it.
I thought the pass to Scantling was the wrong thing to do anyway. Do that on 1st down, not 2nd and 10. Or 2nd and 5. Missing that put them in a terrible position on 3rd down.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Man... I'll catch guff for saying it, but Vegas in full play here. Awfully familiar to when we played them, though I think we beat ourselves more than KC did.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
KC could have put the game away at least three times. I guess they suck just like the Cowboys.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Mahomes INT in endzone and Kelce fumble inside the redzone. Very un-Chiefs like.

Like all season, still gonna be Philly or SF in the NFC. Chiefs magic seems to be disappearing but I wouldn't be surprised to see a SB rematch. Would be great to watch the Eagles go down in flames again, assuming KC rights their ship.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I don’t think they can keep getting away with it.

Their pass defense just isn’t there.

Most Super Bowl winners have to be in the top 10 opp passer rating category, and they’re… 19th?
Nobody’s going to beat them. They have something very special and people can call it luck or whatever but they keep winning and they find a way to win. That’s what a champ does.

Dakota

Reaction score
Well, give credit where credit is due, they didn't just beat the Carolina Panthers or NY Giants. They beat the SB champs on the road. I don't hate the eagles. I just hate that they are so much better than us in every aspect, ownership, GM, and team. The SB path goes through philly, just accept it. Maybe next year.

Nickyp

Reaction score
Someone needs to wave the super bowl champions hat from last year right in Siriannis ugly mug of a face. God i want to punch his face