MNF: Eli at Wentz. aka Giants at Eagles

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So....

I realize Witten was no Howard Cosell, but Booger is brutal. Setting aside that a grown man allows people to call him Booger, he's just a terrible announcer.

I don't think I've ever called out an announcer before, but somebody PLEASE fix this.

Honestly....I don't know how he got a job in the first place.....But then again....It's :espn:

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Oh please. I don't get all serious with this Prescott v. Wentz thing like you people.

But do you honestly think Prescott would be doing any better with what the Eagles are dealing with in their personnel?

You are a flaming imbecile if you think Prescott would be doing any different.

I disagree with that, and the characterization of imbecility as well.

Wentz no longer has the athleticism or will that he had pre-injury. His release is comically slow, and his decision making is poor at best. Something going on with him and the team as well, too much smoke there.

Yes, injuries to his wideouts can't be discounted but no way Dak looks this bad if the roles were reversed.

IMHO.

gmb1

Reaction score
This will fire the Beagles up! Or maybe not LMAO

Chuck 54

Reaction score
You know, our fans rag on Eli all the time, but he beat the evil empire twice in the super bowl, both times with an inferior team, once to end a perfect season with Randy Moss. Both times he was the MVP, out-dueling Brady. I have a lot of respect for that.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I disagree with that, and the characterization of imbecility as well.

Wentz no longer has the athleticism or will that he had pre-injury. His release is comically slow, and his decision making is poor at best. Something going on with him and the team as well, too much smoke there.

Yes, injuries to his wideouts can't be discounted but no way Dak looks this bad if the roles were reversed.

IMHO.
Dreg, I like you.

But I am sorry. You are an imbecile.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You know, our fans rag on Eli all the time, but he beat the evil empire twice in the super bowl, both times with an inferior team, once to end a perfect season with Randy Moss. Both times he was the MVP, out-dueling Brady. I have a lot of respect for that.
Oh just stop it.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MEANWHILE....
3iykak.jpg

The Dallas Cowboys being dragged into the playoffs.
:lmao:
What A Drag....:laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The NFL has become a league full of pussies....that was a clean hit on Wentz. Can't even touch a QB anymore. Can you imagine the 70 Steelers team playing now? they would have been a 4-12 team....just based off leading the league in penalties. :rolleyes:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboy fans don’t know what it’s like to root for and and follow a perineal dormant loser for your whole life.

It’s an entirely different mentality.

My father taught me young following Baylor who was horrible most of the time.

He said it’s easy to follow winning teams but builds character following losing teams.

I have a friend, that never ever mentioned the Patriots or Alabama before as to being a fan. This year he says he has always like both teams. This was at the beginning of the season.

In the 90's I worked with a guy, said his 2 teams as he lived in NO and TB, so his two favorite teams were Saints and Buccs....long before either won anything....

He did like Joe Montana and people accused him of be a band wagon fan. He said no, he was not a Sf fan, he just like Joe even in college.
He would say, hey, I like the 2 worst teams ever so at least give me the liking Montana thing.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Wince has all day to throw the ball and still can't anyone open vs that garbage Giants secondary?