MNF: Eli at Wentz. aka Giants at Eagles

J817

Reaction score
Are the Eagles actually worse than the Cowboys? Hard to envision.

All I know is it’s going to be one hell of game when Cowboys and Eagles play.

The Battle of the Midgets

Last edited:

Coy

Reaction score
I don’t know what has happened to Wentz but he is awful, if I were an Eagles fans I would be shouting “bench the bum”

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Okay who here seriously thinks we can't beat these Eagles?
Me....if our defense doesn’t figure something out, Sanders, Ajai, and Wentz will all have big games. Our defense cannot come into that game and play the way they have been.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Taylor Swift looks like she's been going through a few of those cans of whipped cream every night.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The eagles are more embarrassing than the cowboys right now. They can't do anything right. We at least get chunk plays a lot that get called back by penalties. They can't even get a first down without a penalty on the Giants.

Wentz throws every downfield pass into the dirt. And he throws the short swing routes over the head of the rbs all the time.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
You know, our fans rag on Eli all the time, but he beat the evil empire twice in the super bowl, both times with an inferior team, once to end a perfect season with Randy Moss. Both times he was the MVP, out-dueling Brady. I have a lot of respect for that.
In his prime (10-15 years ago), he was scary good in 4th quarters. Like he would turn it on and become a clutch QB when the team needed him the most. He was our greatest rival during the Romo years. He overstayed his welcome by a few seasons but hard to kick out a 2 time SB champ.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I swear Wentz has become old Ron Jaworski right in front of our eyes...Maybe he needs to retire? :popcorn:

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I hear ya but You said it. I didn’t.

Like I’ve always said. Winning makes it more fun.
One thing I've learned the older I get - I try not to be judgmental - do what you like, if you like (not you personally) to watch 4 different sports and go to a bunch of games, and the majority of your time is spent that way - then have at it, I'm truly happy for that person.

Its like there is this guy from the job that I know - this guy has saved the first dollar he's ever made - got plenty of money with no bills (no wife, no kids and house paid for) but he drives an old car, never goes on vacation doesn't spend his money on anything really.

Now I would think to myself - get a new car, give yourself that pleasure, go on vacation before you get too old to enjoy it.

I've known this dude for long time and I've hinted as such but he just won't for whatever reason, I used to shake my head and think - What a waste - but you know what... who am I to say - if he wants to not spend a dime and have a big bank account and he's happy, then thats all that matters.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I know it is fun to LOL at the Eagles but they are basically dealing with what we marched out there last year before the Cooper trade.

Their WR corps is trash. That is just simple fact.

HungryLion

Reaction score
There have been 5 possessions in the 3rd quarter and still 7 minutes left.

that’s crazy.

gmb1

Reaction score
Gnats are begging Philly to win this game LOL