MNF: Eli at Wentz. aka Giants at Eagles

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's the Ball-game.....Geagles Win ...I mean why would the Giants want to?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You can't tell me the Giants aren't motivated to tank for Chase Young....

chaseyoungpennstate.jpg

HungryLion

Reaction score
LOL.

Giants will absolutely blow this.

Even if they do. Is there any guarantee the eagles beat the Commanders in Washington next week? Or beat the giants in week 17?

The entire division is trash.

I mean I hope the giants hold on for the win here. But there’s no guarantee the eagles win any of their remaining games just like the cowboys.

gmb1

Reaction score
If the Gnats don't score anymore then the Beagles will win and win division. One step closer to firing Garrett. :cool:

Hardline

Reaction score
Giants need to win. They currently have the third pick in the draft.
We need the iggles to win so they will play extra hard and put the final nail in the Cowboys coffin.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
That's the Ball-game.....Geagles Win ...I mean why would the Giants want to?

I bet Eli wants to, he is currently at exactly .500 for his career. Doubt he wants to go down under .500 as a QB for his career.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
One thing I've learned the older I get - I try not to be judgmental - do what you like, if you like (not you personally) to watch 4 different sports and go to a bunch of games, and the majority of your time is spent that way - then have at it, I'm truly happy for that person.

Its like there is this guy from the job that I know - this guy has saved the first dollar he's ever made - got plenty of money with no bills (no wife, no kids and house paid for) but he drives an old car, never goes on vacation doesn't spend his money on anything really.

Now I would think to myself - get a new car, give yourself that pleasure, go on vacation before you get too old to enjoy it.

I've known this dude for long time and I've hinted as such but he just won't for whatever reason, I used to shake my head and think - What a waste - but you know what... who am I to say - if he wants to not spend a dime and have a big bank account and he's happy, then thats all that matters.
He sounds like a friend I know. It’s the King Tut Syndrome. Lol

Anyway... fandom is about following your team win or lose . Winning just makes it more fun. It’s why fans of winning teams are more fanatics. And fans of losers or dormant teams are more Diehards.

I’ve been on both sides of the spectrum being a Cowboy fan and Baylor fan who most of my life have been horrible .. a dormant team.

As a kid I asked my dad why are we fans of Baylor. They’re horrible and laughing stock of all my friends. He said son, they are my Alma Mater and our local team( we lived there then)and we will support them. It’s easy rooting for a winner like the Cowboys but it builds character rooting for a loser. You enjoy the little successes and if they do win it’s like a much more major happening. You know what. He was right!!

leeblair

Reaction score
They know the Cowboys will never be a serious threat with Garrett so they pull Eli off the bench and put a whipping on the Eagles!
That's my story, anyway!:huh:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
C'mon Eagles, win the division so that we can have Garrett fired before the new year.
He’s not going to be fired. Period. Just won’t be renewed. So let’s win the division and do the best we can. Anything short of the NFC big game, we will have a new coach. And if we pulled a miracle and got that far (we won’t), he’d deserve another contract.