MNF: Eli at Wentz. aka Giants at Eagles

Valkyr

Reaction score
So is Garrett praying the Giants win, so he has a better chance of making the playoffs here, or that the Eagles win so he might get the Giants job?

reddyuta

Reaction score
You can't tell me the Giants aren't motivated to tank for Chase Young....

chaseyoungpennstate.jpg

he would change their D in a hurry.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You can't tell me the Giants aren't motivated to tank for Chase Young....

chaseyoungpennstate.jpg

Fans and front office maybe, but if you believe players think that way I can only surmise you've never played a competitive sport in your entire life.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
A lot of bad football in the NFL right now.

League is garbage.....I seriously didn't watch a single game yesterday....and couldn't care less. Until Goodell and his goons are gone...and Jerry sells the team....this might be my last season. League is going in a bad direction.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Breaks my heart to see Saquon from my alma matar having to suffer behind that Giants OLine.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody know this painful noise in my ears how he became known as Booger?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Barkley would drive me crazy in a game like this....too much dancing and always looking for the HR, but seldom puts his shoulder down to grind out 3 yards, but I’m sure I saw that last year. This year he’s just not running with any power.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Fans and front office maybe, but if you believe players think that way I can only surmise you've never played a competitive sport in your entire life.

If you think the Giants are motivated...your kidding yourself. They are just collecting checks...trying not to get hurt. :popcorn:

JustChip

Reaction score
Barkley would drive me crazy in a game like this....too much dancing and always looking for the HR, but seldom puts his shoulder down to grind out 3 yards, but I’m sure I saw that last year. This year he’s just not running with any power.
Yep, he turned 4 yards into 1 that last play.