MNF: Eli at Wentz. aka Giants at Eagles

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by jazzcat22, Dec 9, 2019.

1. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

19,665 Messages
    45,843 Likes Received
    :laugh: [​IMG]

Even playmakers can't make plays if the ball isn't near them to catch. Wentz is the biggest overrated quarterback in the league, period. Definitely NOT worth on what the Egals are paying him.

2. zeroburrito

zeroburrito Well-Known Member

5,058 Messages
    555 Likes Received
    this win by the eagles probably knocked the cowboys out of the playoffs.

3. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

10,720 Messages
    3,741 Likes Received
    Officially in 12 days

4. CalPolyTechnique

CalPolyTechnique Well-Known Member

12,674 Messages
    18,180 Likes Received
    Yeah man, go Dak!

WillieBeamen likes this.
  5. uvaballa

uvaballa Well-Known Member

3,560 Messages
    2,714 Likes Received
    LOL this makes no sense. They are still in second place. Even if the eagles win this week they would not control their destiny with a loss to the Cowboys the following week.

6. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Well-Known Member

10,608 Messages
    8,418 Likes Received
    The Eagles are just as capable of disappointing themselves and Eagles fans against Washington and the Giants who they'll have to take on on the road next time. How low is the NFC East that some Eagles fans and players are just happy to get an ugly win against a 2 win team in OT.

dreghorn2 likes this.
  7. Romo_To_Dez

Romo_To_Dez Well-Known Member

10,608 Messages
    8,418 Likes Received
    The NFC East is in a sad state over all. Seems like some just really want the Eagles to be great again, when they lost to the Dolphins and barely beat a 2 win Giants team who lost 8 games in a row. But, because some want to try to sell a narrative of either the Eagles going on a hot winning streak or make the NFC East race seem exciting, they'll talk this Eagles win over the Giants like it is some meaningful, season changing thing for Wentz and the Eagles.

dreghorn2 and PA Cowboy Fan like this.
  8. IceStarD54

IceStarD54 Well-Known Member

843 Messages
    1,035 Likes Received
    Eli sucked so did Wentz until the 4th quarter. NFC East has to have the worse 4 teams ever. Eagles suck! Hate o see those dirty birds win but also don't want to give Jerry and Garrett a free pass to the playoffs at 7 and 9 or 8-8:facepalm:

9. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

10,501 Messages
    15,436 Likes Received
    Im glad the eaglea won. We can either win and earn it or stay home with the rest of the scrub teams.

10. Chuck 54

Chuck 54 Well-Known Member

14,299 Messages
    5,421 Likes Received
    I’m never glad when the Eagles, Giants, or Redskins win unless it knocks one of them out. I’ll never understand anyone pulling for the Eagles last night, if that’s actually true.

I will always pull for a Cowboys victory every week, no matter what it means. I just can want my Cowboys to lose one week and then actually pull for them the next year.

11. Starforever

Starforever Well-Known Member

2,379 Messages
    1,483 Likes Received
    Was it just me, or did the Giants play mirror the Cowboys play. Inept, non-strategic, bad time management, and broken assignments.

AmariChill likes this.
  12. SeanLee50

SeanLee50 Well-Known Member

14,466 Messages
    22,946 Likes Received
    Because people are whiny babies here and just love to whine.

Garrett is gone regardless so might as well enjoy winning.

They played like a team that knew they wanted to lose in the second half.

I believe they had about 25 yards and I dont think a single first down after the half. Throw in leaving ertz open it was obvious they wanted to tank

13. AmariChill

AmariChill Well-Known Member

4,325 Messages
    7,992 Likes Received
    They did. They mirrored us perfectly. We just have more talent than them, but talent cannot save coaching.
    The defense especially. Getting killed on screens, poor tackling. I'd argue that the Giants D-line is better than ours though.

PA Cowboy Fan and Starforever like this.
  14. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

10,501 Messages
    15,436 Likes Received
    I am still pulling for Cowboys victories.

15. Blue&Silver

Blue&Silver Well-Known Member

1,776 Messages
    666 Likes Received
    That was a terribly boring game that left me in a coma after the first half. It should have been billed Wentz, and the practice squad battle Eli, and the Titanic.

If anyone thought the Eagles have a chance of winning the division last night should have ended that. That team has no skill position players. Boston Scott, and whoever they find on the waiver wire this time of year are not going to beat us.

16. BoysForLife

BoysForLife Well-Known Member

3,097 Messages
    4,198 Likes Received
    No wonder there are rumors of Garrett to the Giants next year.....

Perfect fit:laugh:

Starforever likes this.
  17. AmariChill

AmariChill Well-Known Member

4,325 Messages
    7,992 Likes Received
    Lol stop it. Boston Scott is going to run laps around this trashy defense. Our defense is garbage. We almost got beat by Bo Scarbaugh and Jeff Driskel. Do NOT put it past this defense.

WillieBeamen likes this.
  18. Blue&Silver

1,776 Messages
    666 Likes Received
    We are better than the Giants D.. Our defense gets eaten up by screens because we constantly over pursue in the hopes of getting sacks. That can change if the players decide to play as a team instead of personally padding their stats.

The Eagles have no shot against us, especially after last night.

19. rags

rags Active Member

145 Messages
    132 Likes Received
    Eagles fans got their chests puffed out. They're acting like they've really done something, beating a 2 win team in OT. SMH.

20. Blue&Silver

1,776 Messages
    666 Likes Received
    Didn't they lose to a 2 win team last week?