MNF: Eli at Wentz. aka Giants at Eagles

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Is this game supposed to count for Wentz career since it came against a bad team? Those are the rules that stats and wins against bad teams aren't supposed to matter for a QB.
That’s why I’m laughing lol.....they will reach for anything. Now they are commending him for beating the Giants lol.

Mannix

Reaction score
Anyone who was cheering for NY tonite will have no room to ***** and moan if The Clapping Carrot once again manages to slip out of the noose. It is time once and for all to remove ALL doubt of anything funny that could possibly happen in the Post Season...giving Jerry ANY wiggle room to do something stupid is just asking for trouble. Go Rams!!!

Qcard

Reaction score
They have a competent coaching staff...we have same record....

Eagles are better than the Cowboys. Division games... throw out the records.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

Maybe but I’m not convinced they will beat the Cowboys still. In fact I doubt they will. And I fully expect Dallas to get dominated vs the Rams.

Fmart322

Reaction score

The brain trust of the eagles coaching talent that won the super bowl now coaches for the colts. Peterson isn't that good of a coach.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The brain trust of the eagles coaching talent that won the super bowl now coaches for the colts. Peterson isn't that good of a coach.

Save it for week 16.....as we don't have Belichick on the sidelines....

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Anyone who was cheering for NY tonite will have no room to ***** and moan if The Clapping Carrot once again manages to slip out of the noose. It is time once and for all to remove ALL doubt of anything funny that could possibly happen in the Post Season...giving Jerry ANY wiggle room to do something stupid is just asking for trouble. Go Rams!!!

I'm glad that Garrett can't win the division by default. Jerry is too attached to him to be trusted and is looking for any loophole that he can find in order to keep the Clapper around.

Zman5

Reaction score
10 pt deficit or more. Dak has yet to do it and I am still waiting. We get down 10-0 and Dak folds lol

If Wenz is so great, why was he down by more than 10 points against the lousy Giants? He should have been blowing them out from the get go. Especially at home. Against Eli who hasn't played in 8 week.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Just got home and checked the score, didnt bother watching trash NFC East teams.

LMAO...………..the Eagles seriously needed OT to beat the mighty 2-win Giants:omg:

Dam, this division is just straight up trash. Philly loses to the Dolphins and then needs OT to beat the sorry arse Giants with 1000 yr old Elie back at QB, we not only cant beat a single team with a winning record, we couldn't even beat the dam Jets. Skins have already fired their head coach and the Giant's actually think Clappy might be good. Seriously, this is just embarrassing at this point, all 4 teams in this division are straight up garbage.

Quick question...……did ESPN mentioned at some point we were playing the Rams next week, and did the entire broadcast crew burst into laughter?

Qcard

Reaction score
That’s why I’m laughing lol.....they will reach for anything. Now they are commending him for beating the Giants lol.
I guess because Eagles won Wentz's stats aren't fake?

I mean they were awful in 1st half.

These rules don't make sense:huh::thumbup:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's pathetic

so a QB can win a SB his first two years and miss the playoffs the next 13 seasons and be in the HOF

YA.....how long has it been since we won a SB????
You get the idea of how precious they are!