MNF: Eli at Wentz. aka Giants at Eagles

EJK24

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2:. Eagles are trying to hand us the division. No one in this division wants to go to the playoffs :lmao2:

Eagles and Dallas both afraid to win the division and have to play playoff teams...

giphy.gif

X550i

Reaction score
Amazing with as many super fans around here, that there are not more people here rooting for an Eagles loss.

An Eagle loss never gets old. No matter what Dallas' status is.
Eagles loss is always, always where I'm going.

willia451

Reaction score
This is shaping up to be the worst game ever played. Quite an accomplishment.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Not for nothin but all weekend long teams use this new thing called Special teams....its really cool - maybe we should look into doing something like that.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So correct me if I’m wrong.

eagles lose tnite (still don’t think it’ll happen) and we wouldn’t even have to beat them in philly just win both of our home games?
Assuming the Eagles beat the Deadskins this Sunday and the Giants in week 17, We have to beat the Eagles to make the playoffs.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
I don't think that is correct, but I am too lazy to do the research.
If the Eagles lose tonight they would already have two division losses. Even if the Eagles were to beat the Cowboys, the Cowboys would still get the division tiebreaker if they beat the Commanders week 17.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'm glad Jones isn't playing. Gnats have a better chance will Eli at center.

I see a good ground game by Barkley racking up over 100 yards tonight. The Egals will continue their dynamic play with one hop overtosser at center while Ertz drops yet another crucial pass.

Gnats win this one for Dallas! :thumbup:

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Would you have offered a better deal for the services of Leanard William's? 3rd and 5th

We gave a 2nd for Hill correct?

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We better beat the crap out of the Eagles. This game shouldn't matter these guys are terrible.