Reaction score
untitled_by_cowboys281_devgdgl-250t.jpg

One way to watch a game lol.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Noooooo, it's 100% on the up and up.

iT's InCoMpEtEnCe and hUmAn ErRoR.

It actually is human error, just like dropped passes and missed tackles.

But CONSPIRACY GUY™ knows otherwise! He just can't provide any actual evidence. What a surprise. :muttley:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

But CONSPIRACY GUY™ knows otherwise! He just can't provide any actual evidence. What a surprise. :muttley:

Human error that gives WFT an easy touchdown .

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Washington is really in trouble now. They have a popgun offence. Their starting RB is now dinged up. Their centre gone, and they can't kick FGs.

If I was Seattle I would be bringing the house and testing whether Heineken and the o-line create time to find the open WR.

I wonder who they trot out for the second half kicks?

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score

Bull****. You are willfully blind.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bull****. You are willfully blind.

In other words, as I said, you have no evidence.

Were you crying about this stuff when the Cowboys were winning six in a row? If so, please show me the posts.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
At least the Seagulls are not going belly up . A win would be a nice gift .

If Wilson plays smart football they got this game. Heineken can't throw worth shyte. He is not a competitive QB. He is a bus driver, but unfortunately he is on a bus with a couple of flat tires. The Seahags win if they score a couple more times.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's only an error if it's unintentional. It's willful misconduct if on purpose.

NFL conspiracy theories are popular because they provide easy explanations for things we don't like. Also, you don't have to prove them. You can just make your bold proclamations and claim a false sense of enlightenment when challenged.

The truth is, you have no enlightenment and you have no evidence. You're just an angry fan looking for excuses. We're all frustrated. Some of us just handle it like adults.