MNF Game Day Thread

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
In other words, as I said, you have no evidence.

Were you crying about this stuff when the Cowboys were winning six in a row? If so, please show me the posts.
Are you watching this game?? Keep making excuses.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Are you watching this game?? Keep making excuses.

I don't have to make excuses because I'm not the one making bold claims I can't prove.

That would be you, the fan looking for excuses.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
NFL conspiracy theories are popular because they provide easy explanations for things we don't like. Also, you don't have to prove them. You can just make your bold proclamations and claim a false sense of enlightenment when challenged.

The truth is, you have no enlightenment and you have no evidence. You're just an angry fan looking for excuses. We're all frustrated. Some of us just handle it like adults.
I agree with you on a lot of stuff but this is not one of them. The announcers are poo pooing their bull**** calls...

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I don't have to make excuses because I'm not the one making bold claims I can't prove.

That would be you, the fan looking for excuses.
You are making excuses. You dismiss it as human error, that's making excuses.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Human error that gives WFT an easy touchdown .

The same human error that gave Seattle a touchdown, only that was by a player.

Someone earlier in this thread suggested we have the dumbest fan base in America. I'm starting to agree.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
The same human error that gave Seattle a touchdown, only that was by a player.

Someone earlier in this thread suggested we have the dumbest fan base in America. I'm starting to agree.

Its like the tuck rule, just another officiating human error .

ghst187

Reaction score
If any of Wash opponents bothered to cover the backs out of the backfield Heinicke would never have anywhere to go with the ball