MNF Game Day Thread

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Carolina? Great defense? Do these announcers watch anything?

They do not. They are paid to talk about teams they only watch in preparation for the broadcast.

Last week on NFL Network somebody said "imagine the Cowboys pass rush with both Micah Parsons and Ware".

Which would be awesome, except I think they're talking about the wrong DeMarcus coming back soon......

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Simply amazing. There is an algo here to remove “Skins” and put “Football Team” in. What a joke.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Bill Bellichik is going to win coach of the year. Why not Mcarthy whose team beat Pats in their own house.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I will anxiously await the hysteria over the Football Team overtaking the Cowboys to win the division.

It’s already started buddy.

Then again. None of them will be able to answer how the skins and eagles both have cakewalk schedules to overtake the cowboys. Even though those teams play each other twice. Lol

Mr_437

Reaction score
Didn't look like much, so hopefully the medical team is just being extra cautious.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It’s already started buddy.

Then again. None of them will be able to answer how the skins and eagles both have cakewalk schedules to overtake the cowboys. Even though those teams play each other twice. Lol

Exactly. The math doesn’t work. At all.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They do not. They are paid to talk about teams they only watch in preparation for the broadcast.

Last week on NFL Network somebody said "imagine the Cowboys pass rush with both Micah Parsons and Ware".

Which would be awesome, except I think they're talking about the wrong DeMarcus coming back soon......

I'm good with Ware coming back.