MNF game thread

Beaker42

Reaction score
It's called not having a first round pick until 2024. The Rams haven't drafted in the first round since 2016 and it will be another 4 years until they do again. Absolutely mind boggling. It is also called torpedoing any chance of contending for the next 5 years. I understand going all in but these guys are really risking it all.
I’m just not seeing it happen for them.

perrykemp

Reaction score
It's called not having a first round pick until 2024. The Rams haven't drafted in the first round since 2016 and it will be another 4 years until they do again. Absolutely mind boggling. It is also called torpedoing any chance of contending for the next 5 years. I understand going all in but these guys are really risking it all.

I give them credit for bucking conventional NFL wisdom.

Ultimately I think it is a failed experiment, but I won’t say it wasn’t worth trying .

Reactions: BAT

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
OBJ might be decent for the Rams but it wasn't going to be instant impact. After all the injuries I think you have to scheme him open. Can't expect him to dominate like the Giants years when he could take a slant and an RAC a ton of yards.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I give them credit for bucking conventional NFL wisdom.

Ultimately I think it is a failed experiment, but I won’t say it wasn’t worth trying .
I think they had a team in place to contend before these acquisitions....but I guess we will see how it works out

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Stafford and rams cost me in fantasy. Wth they doing. 10 points??? Can’t score in garbage time??

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Uhhh who do you want to play? TOM brady? Lol

hes yet to rip my heart out so….

Maybe.

in reality you gotta beat the best to be the rest. But if I don’t HAVE to play the rams (who has beat us the way Denver did) or GB who just have the juju on their side then so be it. If it doesn’t work out that way bring it.