MNF game thread

Aulac

Reaction score
It is official now. Stafford is only #2 after Prescott for #1 garbage time stat. I thought last week was a fluke but Stafford is only good at getting garbage stats on the Lions.

Reactions: BAT

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Goff is a hair away from getting benched in Detroit. Darnold already got benched in Carolina. They just used injury as an excuse, Will Stafford be next to get benched?

Zach Wilson got benched. Trey Lance never got off the bench. Trevor Lawrence probably should have be on the bench in favor of Minshew for this year.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Stafford has been playing hurt for 2 weeks now. 2 different injuries.
He just always plays thru stuff when maybe he should sit out a game.
They get their bye week now, so maybe they heal up.

has looked bad the last two weeks though

Ozone22

Reaction score
It is official now. Stafford is only #2 after Prescott for #1 garbage time stat. I thought last week was a fluke but Stafford is only good at getting garbage stats on the Lions.
It would be interesting to really see who is #1 in garbage stats. I find it hard to believe Dak would be ahead of someone that has played a lot longer than him for a team with a history of losing.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So. What are the talking heads going to say today? I mean the rams were the team that was better than the cowboys in every way. The team I watched last night I’m not afraid of. At all. Only team I’m worried about in the nfc is Tompa bay and Green Bay. And we can go toe to toe with either one. All comes down to last possession.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Goff is a hair away from getting benched in Detroit. Darnold already got benched in Carolina. They just used injury as an excuse, Will Stafford be next to get benched?

Zach Wilson got benched. Trey Lance never got off the bench. Trevor Lawrence probably should have be on the bench in favor of Minshew for this year.
Minshew is a backup QB for the Eagles.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Funny, Rams said “we were worried about the Cowboys?” after the Broncos game.

They had an off day like us. It’s just 1 game. Let’s not get it twisted. They still have a good roster.
I'm with that.

Last night did nothing to make me think the four seed is not the place to be.

I'd much rather play one of the also rans that are going to sneak in at 9-8 than the Rams in round one.

We are getting the help we need around the league, just have to do our part.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm with that.

Last night did nothing to make me think the four seed is not the place to be.

I'd much rather play one of the also rans that are going to sneak in at 9-8 than the Rams in round one.

We are getting the help we need around the league, just have to do our part.
If just need to keep winning. The rest will work itself out.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Funny, Rams said “we were worried about the Cowboys?” after the Broncos game.

They had an off day like us. It’s just 1 game. Let’s not get it twisted. They still have a good roster.
Actually it’s now been two in a row for them, if you’ve been paying attention.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Yeah, a loss to the 8-2 Titans is just SOOOOOO bad.
Did they or did they not lose? Titans are a good team, but that was their first game without Henry. In addition, it was in LA and the Rams weren’t just beat, they were dominated. But don’t let the facts get in the way of your argument. I too overrated the Rams. They are a good team, but not as good as most of us thought. You don’t get dominated two games in a row, both on National TV.