MNF game thread

Motorola

Reaction score
I live in the Los Angeles area and always enjoy seeing the Rams lose. I’m going to find it pretty funny if all those draft picks they’ve traded away in a desperate attempt to reach the SB in 2021 blows up in their face.
The team was in the SuperBowl three postseasons ago. ...kudos to them going for broke.
Meanwhile - back at the ranch....

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Commentators trying to blame OBJ for not continuing the route, but that’s all on Stafford…

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The team was in the SuperBowl three postseasons ago. ...kudos to them going for broke.
Meanwhile - back at the ranch....

They didn’t trade away all those picks just to reach the Super Bowl they did it to try and win the Super Bowl. Anything short of a Super Bowl win will be a fail.

Reaction score
Rams playing fantasy football hoping to win a Super Bowl.

I hope it blows up in their face starting tonight

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Von Miller has jogged in the general direction of the play every play so far. And he’s getting paid thousands per jog.

bewp7

Reaction score
that is one thing i love about cowboys offense and coop, ceedee, gallup. never have to worry about dak force it to any of them because none of them will pout or cause drama if they do not get targets

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I am actually pulling for LA because I do want them to end up ahead of Green Bay.

Bro, what's up with your Green Bay hate? I know you're a furry and all but do they allow you to have a support animal because there might be a need to relieve that hypertension.

I keed, I keed, lol.