MNF Giants vs Lions

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You're either born with good enough accuracy or you aren't. That is not something Dak can learn at this stage of his life. He has done great qualities just not enough.

How accurate was Romo at this point in his career? We don't know, because he wasn't even playing yet.

Accuracy and timing are qualities that absolutely can be developed, like a young pitcher with a wild arm who develops control (Nolan Ryan and Randy Johnson come to mind). Again, Dak's book isn't written yet.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I didn't wanna say anything as I am a guest on a Cowboys board but if we are being honest, I think Eagles defense is legit and their offense isn't that bad either. They gave fits to an excellent Chiefs team on the road. Eagles are my favorite to win the division but I think Cowboys will also make the playoffs. Giants will be fighting for 3rd place at most.
Yes I tell it like it is. I mean it's only after 2 games. Eagles started 3-0 last year long season but after 2 eagles are best.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I didn't wanna say anything as I am a guest on a Cowboys board but if we are being honest, I think Eagles defense is legit and their offense isn't that bad either. They gave fits to an excellent Chiefs team on the road. Eagles are my favorite to win the division but I think Cowboys will also make the playoffs. Giants will be fighting for 3rd place at most.
Ah bro...you're a good and respectable poster/member.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
How accurate was Romo at this point in his career? We don't know, because he wasn't even playing yet.

Accuracy and timing are qualities that absolutely can be developed, like a young pitcher with a wild arm who develops control (Nolan Ryan and Randy Johnson come to mind). Again, Dak's book isn't written yet.
Romo always had great accuracy that was never his problem. It was the mental part that he was learning. Dak has better leadership qualities than Romo and I think he's more mentally tough. Romo was a much better pure passer though.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
n7LHUm8.png

Yes I have 24%

DFWJC

Reaction score

Yeah, Tony came in from a small school and was very unpolished.
He'd be the first one to agree.

Lots of long hours to get that throwing motion and footwork right.

He was lucky Dallas had some patience....and Dallas was eventually rewarded with the 3rd highest career passer rating in NFL history.

Dak will be fine. He has the smarts and work ethic to go with talent.