MNF Giants vs Lions

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Romo always had great accuracy that was never his problem. It was the mental part that he was learning. Dak has better leadership qualities than Romo and I think he's more mentally tough. Romo was a much better pure passer though.

Unless you were on the Cowboys coaching staff you have no idea what Romo was in week two of season two, because he wasn't even playing yet.

I don't know what Dak will ultimately be, and neither do you. Obviously, he's not there, yet. Time will tell if he gets there.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I thought the same. Eli just gave himself up. Last time I saw a sack like that Brett Favre fell in front of Strahan to give him the record. Favre did it intentionally just to mess with Strahan.
That play was nothing close to that.

Manning got his heel clipped.

He did not shake Ansah's hand and then curl into the fetal position like Favre did.

Sydla

Reaction score
With every sack Eli takes right now, our pass rush last week looks less impressive.

That is four, I believe. In less than a half.

And the Lions OL seems to be doing a much better job blocking their DL than ours.

And Stafford is a better QB.

Reaction score
n7LHUm8.png

Yes I have 24%
Lets see.

Ansah has 2 hits.Davis has one. Ngata has one.

But the team has 5 hits.

Nice adding. Is that Snoop Dog keeping track?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Accuracy is a natural gift. You can practice footwork,release,timing etc. Pure accuracy is something that isn't taught. Dak has so many great attributes but he lacks reading defenses consistently and accuracy. He'll need a hell of a run game and defense to ever win anything significant.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Off topic, but I just watched a Bryon Jones "highlight" video just to see what I could find and it's just depressing, and yea someone made a video of him and got people in the comments section asking, "Where are the highlights?" Lmao, it actually has clips of him making some weak tackles like 15 yards downfield

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Off topic, but I just watched a Bryon Jones "highlight" video just to see what I could find and it's just depressing, and yea someone made a video of him and got people in the comments section asking, "Where are the highlights?" Lmao, it actually has clips of him making some weak tackles like 15 yards downfield
But he matched up pretty good with Gronk once.

remdak

Reaction score
Cant believe Giants didnt call a timeout on that 4th down to give them some time after the kick. If Prater had missed, they would have had good field position.