MNF Lions vs Packers thread

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Here go these whiny damn Packers. Yeah that’s what y’all deserve. Stay getting calls to go your way, but get mad when your opposing team doesn’t get penalties’. It’s called karma.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Romeo Okwara an UDFA from the 2016 class. Dallas could have picked him and he would have ended up playing a ton here. Instead they used a pick on Rico Gathers one of the biggest wastes of time ever.

Meanwhile they still do not have enough ends to win each week and took Dorance Armstrong with a 4th round pick two years later and he does almost nothing each week.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Jones gets pushed down on his route, Booger says, Hmm, I don't see much there. lol. We all know had a Dallas player done that, it would be a flag 100%

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Yeah, I can actually get behind that. This Dallas team likes to disappoint. Can’t disappoint anyone if there isn’t anyone to disappoint, right :rolleyes:?

Seriously though, I’ve seen some people say they want us to lose to the Eagles so JG will get fired quicker. If this is the wish of the Dallas fans, then the Cowboys likely will NOT deliver that wish, and they will win on Sunday. It’s a win win situation for the fans :laugh:.
This is so dead on!! We will crush the Eagles by 35 and Carrot top will rise to the top and save the day.

mldardy

Reaction score
5 picks? Two called back

I’d say that’s pretty damn good
Well then that's not 5 picks is it? We had 563 yards of total offense. That ain't pretty good. That is not 2000 Ravens not even close. Get outta here with this nonsense.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
How did that lousy offense score so many points against us

Because our defense couldn't stop a snail from driving down the field for a TD. But, some don't believe that they're an equal part of the problem for why this team has lost 3 games in a row.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Play-makers....we have expensive Off-lineman.....

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I honestly think since we all have low expectations now they may do a little something or at least you would think they would. But knowing Dallas they will probably role over and say no mas and fold like an accordion under pressure.
They'll turn it around to an 8-8 season. I've seen it before.