MNF Lions vs Packers thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If you really think games are fixed then why in the world are you watching? You'd have to be a fool.

NFL refs suck. They blow calls every game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
A system that is ripe for abuse, will be abused. That is essential to mankind as us being largely stupid idiots that learn from mistakes.

I don't get it. I don't know if some of these are "influenced" because money would be impossible to know about, but the complete lack of accountability and rampant terribleness means anyone can largely do whatever they want, from bias or worse means. That's the problem.

Has to be the money, and surely the owners know what's going on. I mean, I bloody called that a rubbish call would happen, and it happened. Absolute travesty how this ended. Absolutely disgusting and criminal frankly. When we know what is going to happen and it happens like that, you know it's bloody fixed.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The refs gave the Packers 2 extra possessions in the 4th quarter and screwed the Lions on a deep ball that was blatant pass interference.

People are tired of this crap. This year has been the worse officiating in the league history.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Man I love smart headsy players. Dallas would be like woohoo we scored not realizing they wanted you too.