MNF Lions vs Packers thread

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
GAME RIGGING PROOF WAS YESTERDAY AND TONIGHT. Refs have their marching orders. CHECK BANK ACCOUNTS!!!!! Pro football has a long history of game fixing going back to its inception. ITS NO DIFFERENT TODAY...except the ones doing the rigging is the guy that's in charge. SICK.

Him and the advertisers. Do have a look at them. Think they'll let Rodgers get hit too much? Never! They need him for their commercials. Let's face it, that's what the NFL really is. A bunch of advertising jingles mixed in with bits of extremely violent action. I really really want FIFA to get a look at this and get involved here. They'd be a huge ally for NFL fans here if they can help expose and give the NFL the treatment they got for their fixing situations.

madcow74

Reaction score
The xfl will have the best officiating. Have you seen the quality of refereeing in the wwe?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I have thought the refs were horrible but tried their best, however, tonight it is hard not to think there is some rigging going on.

Yes, and I too hoped that they were just doing their best. Let's face it. Officiating is hard. But,t
These calls aren't hard to decipher. Those were EASILY not hands to the face. It'd be a bit like a footballer having the ball strike him on the chest and calling him for handball. It makes no bloody sense. And they did it twice in game changing situations. Absolutely disgraceful.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Worst part of the hands to the face calls was that the guy was being held... I was laughing because I thought it was going to be going back 10 yards.. And then they come up with HTTF call!!! How is Rogers just standing around for 7 seconds and nobody can get to him? Because the Pack never get called for holding.. redonkulas
How can the Packers not have ONE holding call for an entire game?

It's happened......Impossible.