MNF Lions vs Packers thread

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Rodgers talked to the refs during the timeout and said “Damn it if you make me lose this game, I will make sure you all lose your jobs.”. Refs helping Green Bay incoming.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Please stop saying this. The defense is not very talented at all. The special teams are terrible.

There is talent on this defense, just not enough to run the same coverage shell over and over without mixing things up or pressuring QBs.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I wish we could play the Bengals 10 weeks in a row so we could look like Superbowl contenders again Wait? We would probably still lose 9 of the last 10 against them anyways.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This is gonna be a good divisional game.

Next week’s game against Philly is going to be a garbage fire. It’s either going to be a low scoring close game, a high scoring close game, or a blowout from Philly. Both teams are looking like hot garbage.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish we could play the Bengals 10 weeks in a row so we could look like Superbowl contenders again Wait? We would probably still lose 9 of the last 10 against them anyways.

And Jerry would say Garrett is fine. :banghead:

mldardy

Reaction score

Next week’s game against Philly is going to be a garbage fire. It’s either going to be a low scoring close game, a high scoring close game, or a blowout from Philly. Both teams are looking like hot garbage.
OK:rolleyes:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Smh. Spoke too soon. Idk if it’s Rodgers talking to the refs or if this Lions team is quickly becoming undisciplined.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I swear playing the pack especially at there place with the refs is like going to derham nc and facing dook in basketball, with the refs and coach rat you don't stand a chance.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I think Jaylon and LVE make that tackle and force them to a FG

:lmao:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

On behalf of AmariChill, I apologize to every offended garbage.