MNF: Niners at Packers

blueblood70

Reaction score
ill be missing it as Uverse has been out all day in all of TEXAS and im not watching on the internet..yup thats right all of tx odd the blowback this is going to cause ATT, MNF will not be seen in TX LOL

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Its inexcusable to let a team go down the field in 2 plays

Thanks to instant replay, it took four. But the important thing for a Packers home night game is that the Cheeseheads are happy. :rolleyes:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Its inexcusable to let a team go down the field in 2 plays
not me I want it to be back the way it was in the 90s.. that was its pinnacle..RG has or is ruining football and because revenues have been up he keeps his job..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Was just thinking about this when listening to Cowherd talk about how fans want offense.

If all people want is teams running up and down the field why don't they want the Arena league etc?

I agree with him that Mahomes vs Brady gets more viewers than Chad Henne vs Brian Hoyer, so protect the QBs.

But you can't breathe on a WR these days without a flag, so of course these guys are completing a ton of passes.

JayFord

Reaction score
Idk did the niners forget they had a game? They musta thought they had the tuesday night game

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Seeing Buckner go Joe Turkey Jones on Rodgers really wouldn't upset me. I'd set up a Go Fund Me to help pay his fine.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ill be missing it as Uverse has been out all day in all of TEXAS and im not watching on the internet..yup thats right all of tx odd the blowback this is going to cause ATT, MNF will not be seen in TX LOL

AT&T sucks. I have DTV and so far it is still on through these storms.
Bit of it goes oit, so be ot. It will be Netflix or Hulu of DVD time.

AT&T internet and phones are out at the business, which is 200 yards from me, but still on at the house.
Dish TV still on.

AT&T sucks

JayFord

Reaction score
Niners really need to get roger craig in the passing game it opens up rice and taylor

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I could watch this all night. :laugh:

My friend worked with Turkey Jones for a long time, until Turkey retired. Said everyone was so proud of that play, and always gave him a high 5 for years .

Yes, players had to get jobs after they retired from back then.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Then we will get the ...way can’t Dak do that....crowd taking over.

Funny thing is, 2.5 years into his career Rodgers wasn't doing it, either. He wasn't doing anything.